Mens Tennis Forums banner

3361 - 3380 of 4436 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
nadal under 17,5
he is ready and hungry ... i dont think lajovic can take more than 5 games today , this clay is perfect for rafa

blinkova almost lost against someone outside TOP100, pliskova won rome last year and i think she is going to win today too, kovinic is on fire but maybe tired too, also mertens is better and hard to beat type of player

Rybakina 1,55 against Putintseva
Putin almost lost today after 63 51 and MP, ryba is much more talented

Halep 2-0 against Yastremska
Halep loves slow clay, BBB yastremska played really bad at USO and she almost lost to both Giorgi and Anisimova (and both love more hard courts than clay) i dont she had any chance today against simona

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Had a Big Win yesterday in Euro League Football with:
Granada, Wolfsburg, Tottenham, Ragners -2, Milan -1, Gala. Istanbul, Rio Ave

So doing some high risk stuff today, safe stuff doesn't work :D

Djokovic win and over 19,5 games
Cilic +1,5 sets
Halep 2-0
Rybakina
@8,10

Also my Bookie has a offer for german league Bayern to win and over 3,5 goals against Schalke @3,50, what i find extrem value if Bayern plays anywhere near their normal level!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Alright, why tinker with a winning formula? I am going with Hurkacz breaking Diego's serve, more than 2 times @ 2.00. My luck might run out this time around, but have been impressed with Hurkacz this week.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Anyone like svitolina to win over Kuznetsova...i watch svitolina play her last match and she was quite impressive..

Kuznetsova didn't beat kontaveit..kontaviet gave up

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Had a Big Win yesterday in Euro League Football with:
Granada, Wolfsburg, Tottenham, Ragners -2, Milan -1, Gala. Istanbul, Rio Ave

So doing some high risk stuff today, safe stuff doesn't work :D

Djokovic win and over 19,5 games
Cilic +1,5 sets
Halep 2-0
Rybakina
@8,10

Also my Bookie has a offer for german league Bayern to win and over 3,5 goals against Schalke @3,50, what i find extrem value if Bayern plays anywhere near their normal level!
Easy! That was huge ;)

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Muguruza > Azarenka 2,20
azarenka plays great after corona break, but she was a little bit tired already today, Mug loves clay much more than vika

Svitolina > Vondrousova 1,45
Svitolina plays good, vondrousova almost lost to hercog (7-6 in third), she looks not 100% fit and without good attacking game you cannot beat svitolina on this surface, i dont think Vondrousova is ready for another tought match

Pliskova > Mertens 1,80
Pliskomug really suprised me last year when she won Rome (she loves much more fast courts) but i think this slow surface give her enough time to adjust and hit her powerful FH and BH .. Mertens just like Azarenka is in good form after break but she already kinda struggled against linette and kovinic

·
Premium Member
9,084 Posts
Surprised Ruud is the underdog against Berrettini, he has been pretty good this week and excels on clay.

Reactions: Sorbas

·
Banned
11,000 Posts
Shapovalov +1.5 sets vs. Dimitrov
Tatlot +1.5 sets vs. Cukierman
Berrettini vs. Ruud over 20.5 games
Bublik +1.5 sets vs. Moraing
Jianu to win vs. Ejupovic
Matos/Menezes +1.5 sets vs. Huey/Lammons
Munar to win vs. Taberner
Sijsling to win vs. Mertens
@16.91

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Halep 2-0 x Londero x Aoyama/Shibahara @ 2.9

• I think Halep on clay is too good for Putintseva, who played a lot of tennis lately. Could have lost in straights yesterday.
  • Londero has a negative H2H with Albot (0-2) but I think he should beat him, considering Albots' bad form
  • Aoyama / Shibahara beat three very good doubles teams in straight sets. They play a random-team (not neccesariliy bad, Olaru is a decent doubles player (not more than that) and Friedsam had a good US Open in doubles as well.
So far the motivation, lets see what will happen.

3361 - 3380 of 4436 Posts