Mens Tennis Forums banner

3321 - 3340 of 3420 Posts

·
Registered
19,251 Posts
Kind of want to go big on Cabal/Farah to win in straights @1.90. I rarely like betting on straight sets victories, especially with high stakes. But this might be worth it. They're the back to back champions in Rome, like the conditions, are surely the more experienced team and lost early in New York so they had some time to prepare, meanwhile De Minaur played quarters and Carreno Busta went into the semis and he barely had anytime to prepare. I wonder if he even practiced at all on clay. Jetlag should also be taken into consideration

Your opinions would be appreciated 😁
Unfortunately just went medium stakes, but meh, a win is a win

·
Registered
15 Posts
Don't think there is match fixing at this level, but the fast transition from hard to clay can lead to funny results. Other players might not want to spend too much energy in this tournament and saving themselves for Roland Garros. Who knows what plans players have. I think we should be very careful with betting in this period and take anything into consideration. 🤷‍♂️
Are the dogs are winning on obvious matches that favorite should win. I hate to agree that match can be fix because it would take so many people to be involve. But when your losing almost every bet that points to where the public money is. Its hard to deny

·
Registered
15,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,327
This was such a typical Wawrinka trap match though

But hey not over

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Congrats! Doubles isn't something I usually have an opinion on.
WTA doubles can be great since sometimes two relatively good singles players suddenly team up and destroy veteran double teams (like recently with Blinkova/Kudermetova and there have been many more cases). Odds for these two singles players can be very nice.

·
Registered
944 Posts
WTA doubles can be great since sometimes two relatively good singles players suddenly team up and destroy veteran double teams (like recently with Blinkova/Kudermetova and there have been many more cases). Odds for these two singles players can be very nice.
I'm sure; I just don't follow doubles. There's more than enough singles for me to (try to) keep track of!

·
Registered
10,340 Posts
Rublev to win vs. Bagnis
Struff to win vs. Coria
Ram/Salisbury to win vs. Sonego/Vavassori
De Minaur to win vs. Koepfer
Begemann/Mergea to win vs. Galloway/Hach
Wawrinka to win vs. Musetti
@6.63
Dynamo Kiev or draw vs. AZ Alkmaar (football)
Wawrinka to win vs. Musetti
Gent or draw vs. Rapid Vienna (football)
Dinamo Bucuresti -3.5 goals vs. CSM Fagaras (handball)
Petrolul to win vs. Ripensia Timisoara (football)
West Ham to win vs. Charlton (football)
Millwall to win at half time or full time vs. Cheltenham (football)
Edmund +1.5 sets vs. Cecchinato

@14.85
Fuck sake, Stan...
The first one though, most of them were like 1.30 favourites. 😂

·
Registered
15,513 Posts
Why did everyone bet on Wawa's win? He played his usual crap(ula) after coming off from an orgy with his girlfriend prolly.

·
Registered
10,340 Posts
Why did everyone bet on Wawa's win? He played his usual crap(ula) after coming off from an orgy with his girlfriend prolly.
Stupidity maybe. It's not the first time Wawrinka burns me like this, one should never bet on him except during Grand Slams. Oh well, maybe this time I learn my lesson.

·
Registered
15,513 Posts
Stupidity maybe. It's not the first time Wawrinka burns me like this, one should never bet on him except during Grand Slams. Oh well, maybe this time I learn my lesson.
Yeah, it's about time to learn this: never bet on Stan except at the tail end of tourneys, but rather at slams!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Mine for today:

Koepfer to win a set (most risky one, but I think he's playing well enough)
Caruso to win a set
Couacaud to win a set
Cecchinato to win a set
Taberner to win a set
Etcheverry to win a set

Wawrinka to win
Machac to win

Total: @10.98
Well, had to be the last one of the day, of course. Tough one, but Musetti played great and Wawrinka just couldn't get it going...

·
Registered
119 Posts
void match imo, no one really knows about Fabio's actual health, also he is at home on his best surface, and Humbert is not that great on clay.
This match is not about surfaces or local player. It is about if you saw Fogna playing in Kitzbuhel or yesterday here in his doubles match. Awful, with absolutly no form, he is even fat.

·
Registered
10,340 Posts
Goffin to win vs. Cilic
Berrettini -3.5 games vs. Coria
Travaglia vs. Coric over 20.5 games
Sinner +5.5 games vs. Tsitsipas
Dimitrov to win vs. Nishioka
Cecchinato vs. Krajinovic over 20.5 games
Rojer/Tecau to win vs. Koolhof/Mektic
Bopanna/Shapovalov to win vs. Garin/Pella
Halep -1.5 sets vs. Paolini
Ka. Pliskova to win vs. Strycova
Friedsam/Olaru to win vs. Kato/Santamaria
Jianu +1.5 sets vs. Menezes
Nijboer to win vs. Houkes
Borza +1.5 sets vs. Pujolras
De Jong to win vs. Velotti
Roumane to win vs. Dussin
Raisma +1.5 sets vs. Loffhagen
Gautier +1.5 sets vs. Clezar
Barranco Cosano to win vs. Van Rijthoven
Monteiro to win vs. B. Lock
Timisoara to win vs. Vaslui (handball)
Focsani under 13.5 goals in the first half vs. Dinamo Bucuresti (handball)
Crvena zvezda or draw vs. Omonia Nicosia (football)
B36 Torshavn to win vs. TNS (football)
Dinamo Zagreb or draw vs. Ferencvaros (football)
PSG to win vs. Metz (football)
Leeds to win vs. Hull (football)

There you go. 😂
Edit: I wrote Travaglia vs. Coria instead of Coric.

3321 - 3340 of 3420 Posts