Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1349 Posts

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe use this for some nice odds and just giving an outlet to write it down...

Basha was a 2.55 against Struff, I'm glad I took that on... but I took it in a multi, so now I need Thiem to come through.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually think Shapo is good odds v Thiem.
I know, its a good bet.

I got 100 on Basha at 2.55 + Shapo at 2.3, and I made another live multi with those 2 + when Coric was down..

but I'd be in shambles if it falls through lol.

Thinking of making a back-up on Thiem so I get at least something back, because the pay-out is pretty big if Shapo wins.

·
Registered
21,210 Posts
Gambling is haram

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Good thread

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Edmund was nice odds before they fell a bit v Kyrgios.

I like Nishikori 2-0 v Gasquet 10/11
Edmund was actually the favorite, right.. by the public, NK was seen as the nice odds one. Majority voted for him, at least here in Germany.

Nishi at 2-0 does look good. I got him and Monf already on another slip, with Cilic at 1.25 and Millman at 1.55 already through.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Baldi to beat blanceaux
Ramanathan to beat broady

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
I actually think Shapo is good odds v Thiem.
Thought so to until they came out and said the courts were slower and bouncing. Favours Rafa and Thiem also.
So not sure.
Thiem on HC isnt reliable yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Helpful thread!! Betting on tennis has been on my mind for a quite while now. Let me declare that I don't gamble generally.
Let's hope that we can have some nice findings here. I like Nishi 2-0 to be honest.

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
407 Posts
Gambler Lounge is dead so it is a good thread, I think there are many who bet on this site. :yeah:
Absolutely. I'm interested in betting myself, but only rarely place any bets. Knowing myself, I realize I must be careful not to get addicted.

In regard to the bolded part: I'm pretty sure you are right. Some seemingly random outbursts on MTF can only be the results of lost bets. >:)

1 - 20 of 1349 Posts