Mens Tennis Forums banner
1641 - 1660 of 1674 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Damn it, I hope you didn't went big, Punky.

2-2, 3 units wasted here. Lost 5 with Gremio, recovered 2 going with over 2 goals (after 0-1) and over 3.5 (after 1-2).

Flamengo was absolutely there for the taking, Gremio just too crap to take advantage.
I'm a moron, I blindly followed this when it sounded like this guy knew what he was talking about.
Figured, hey I like free money! I didn't know that it meant free money for Bookmaker.

992 Posts
Damn it, I hope you didn't went big, Punky.

2-2, 3 units wasted here. Lost 5 with Gremio, recovered 2 going with over 2 goals (after 0-1) and over 3.5 (after 1-2).

Flamengo was absolutely there for the taking, Gremio just too crap to take advantage.
Left it alone Fog once I read about the tie/loss rule otherwise I would've tailed you. I need 2 suspended matches to close out a $1300 parlay with Mmoh (Cressy..down 3-5 & Seyboth Wild up 6-5 or I'm gonna be down $2400 on the day chasing a brutal Stricker beat up a set & 2 breaks on Fanselow)

992 Posts
Hate laying this kind of juice on Otte but he should be extremely motivated to win this CH. to get to #103 (direct entry into AO) passing Rune who just lost. Can't see Fanselow offering much resistance. Taking a shot with DY against Tabilo but not exactly holding my breath anticipating an upset. As long as Otte wins I break even or win $2545.
Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology

·
Bring it Home
21,626 Posts
I'm a moron, I blindly followed this when it sounded like this guy knew what he was talking about.
Figured, hey I like free money! I didn't know that it meant free money for Bookmaker.
Sorry to hear this, man. But the saddest part: my read was correct. Flamengo's coach tried to fix the match. Gremio was so bad and nervous they didn't took advantage.

Looks at some of Flamengo's coach reaction.

With his player after he scored a goal:
Clothing Sports uniform Shirt World Sports jersey

With the oponnent:

992 Posts
Anybody know how these Robin Robin parlays work? Figured all my parlays with Cressy were dead but accidentally clicked RRP & it's still pending. Since my book takes forever to grade winning wagers does anybody know what the payout will be on 2 out of 3 hitting?
Font Number Rectangle

992 Posts
WTF are they doing with this Otte match??? They moved the 2 other matches today to an indoor court so why are they postponing this one till tomorrow when it's only 6 PM there now? I got $2800 on this match so now I have to wait another day after Cressy just tanked the match killing my parlay.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology Parallel

Nose Face Head Photograph Facial expression

·
Bring it Home
21,626 Posts
WTF are they doing with this Otte match??? They moved the 2 other matches today to an indoor court so why are they postponing this one till tomorrow when it's only 6 PM there now? I got $2800 on this match so now I have to wait another day after Cressy just tanked the match killing my parlay.
View attachment 372509
View attachment 372510
Well, Otte won at least. Barely.

Young lost. I thought it wasn't a good one. Tabilo is better these days.

992 Posts

Knew that was dead in the water when I made it. Figured if Tabilo could lose to Spizzirri in US Open qualies it was worth a shot. Weird how Tabilo opened at -919 & closed at -333. Apparently a lot of suckers like me out there pounding the DY price.
Brown Rectangle Orange Amber Font

992 Posts

Just saw a replay of the end of the Otte match. Seems like Oscar has a lot to say. 1st match he called his opponent a "fucking clown" after breaking at 4-4. Today after the match the ref apologized to him I guess for the crowd cheering his UEs. Otte responded by saying "it's the fucking mafia, why isn't the TIU investigating or something, everybody is betting, you do nothing."
3:29:15 mark
[3] Oscar Otte (GER) vs [Q] Sebastian Fanselow (GER) by null on Livestream - [3] Oscar Otte (GER) vs [Q] Sebastian Fanselow (GER) on Livestream

992 Posts
Absolutely revolting how I always get screwed with these retirements. Luckily I won $2130 on Demon 2nd set after all looked lost (Cilic was up 6-1, 3-1), then of course the inevitable screw job. Right after Alvarez Varona goes down a break in the 3rd he pulls the 🔌 voiding my $1000 TSW live bet. As soon as I saw this guy's ret. history I just knew he was gonna pull this shit if it went to a 3rd set & he got down a break. (dude's 20 yrs old with 11 rets. & this his 4th this year) Basically won back what I lost the last 2 days but could’ve used that extra 1K for a Black Friday new TV.
Product Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot

Product Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot

1641 - 1660 of 1674 Posts