Mens Tennis Forums banner
1601 - 1620 of 1674 Posts

·
Bring it Home
21,626 Posts
Anyone here?

Zsombor Piros @3.00 vs. Broady looks like a must take. Piros played great last week, beat Travaglia, Ferreira Silva, Machak, Lacko.

·
Bring it Home
21,626 Posts
Anyone using Betano? They are offering 1.25 for Medvedev to win his group. The thing is he already won his group, right?

EDIT Removed. I took Medvedev 1.70 to win the group, after he won 1st vs. Zverev. They already paid me. I wonder if those who got him big at 1.25 with the group already decided will get paid or will be a voided bet.

·
Bring it Home
21,626 Posts
RUBLEV! FUUUU..........
Also lost some money with him. Crap. And the way this was lost...

Recovered a bit with Sousa @2.40, who was down a set and up a break in the 2nd vs. Broady. But it was another mugfest.

Taking Tottenham EP 1.75 vs. Leeds already, because I think this odd will drop. Conte's first EPL game with Spurs in WTL, Kane in good form again, should hit.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Also lost some money with him. Crap. And the way this was lost...

Recovered a bit with Sousa @2.40, who was down a set and up a break in the 2nd vs. Broady. But it was another mugfest.

Taking Tottenham EP 1.75 vs. Leeds already, because I think this odd will drop. Conte's first EPL game with Spurs in WTL, Kane in good form again, should hit.
I took Sousa as well, but now ruins. Had 400 on Monaco - Lille BTTS + Augsburg - Bayern o3.5. 2:1 in the fucking 38th minute (Bayern game) and couldn't score another one. Absolutely shambolic...

·
Bring it Home
21,626 Posts
I took Sousa as well, but now ruins. Had 400 on Monaco - Lille BTTS + Augsburg - Bayern o3.5. 2:1 in the fucking 38th minute (Bayern game) and couldn't score another one. Absolutely shambolic...
Yeah, I took o4.75 at halftime on Bayern's game, but 2nd half was awful.

I was expecting 4-2 at least. Lol

·
Bring it Home
21,626 Posts
Two futures I'm going a couple units each:
F1 - Max Vertappen & Mercedes (driver winner & team winner 2021) @3.50.
NFL - KC Chiefs to win AFC (playoffs) @4.25.

And this one below is a freebie, I'm going five units.
Gremio EP @2.00 vs. Flamengo - Game is tomorrow, Gremio fighting relegation, Flamengo with backups (they play Palmeiras for Libertadores title on Saturday), Flamengo's coach is Gremio's biggest legend Renato, this is a gift.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Could you explain the difference between o4.5 & o4.75? I'm assuming one has to do with regulation time (4.5) & extra time (4.75) but I'm not sure.
Half of your stake is on Over 4.5 and the other half on Over 5.

If there is exactly 5 goals, half of your stake will be refunded, the other half wins. You are spliting the risk.

1601 - 1620 of 1674 Posts