Mens Tennis Forums banner

321 - 340 of 505 Posts

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Bet on Paul @2 on 7-6 3-3 40-30* (was too high to pass..) Of course failed to break and lost seve & set 3-6
Will probably lose the 3rd 6-0
I was going to bet on Rublev, but the odds dropped to 1.60 after Paul failed to break.

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Whenever im on him, Rublev plays like wta chick, when i go against he cant miss a single shot.
Rublev not playing well at all, but I think he will find a way. Paul missing too many chances.

Missed chance was Vesnina/Zvonareva @3.50 vs. Sands/Swiatek. Break ahead already and playing much better.

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Rublev not playing well at all, but I think he will find a way. Paul missing too many chances.

Missed chance was Vesnina/Zvonareva @3.50 vs. Sands/Swiatek. Break ahead already and playing much better.
Well, maybe not. The russian dinossaurs lost 4 straight games to lose the set.

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Every time Paul has a chance he plays like a complete mug. 🤡

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I was gonna bet on Mertens @20 when whe was a break down 2nd, couldnt due to Paul match and she stormed back to take the 2nd set. Luck is not with me recently.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
And of course Mertens beat Halep. She was @20 a set and a break down, but the play was equal. Shame.

Fokina looked very bad today, i think Med will beat him if he plays with patience and believe.
He will be hard to break in these courts.

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Vesnina/Zvonareva was really a missed chance. But no complains really, since any other match I thought about betting would've been a red today. Fognini, Ruud/Fucsovics, Tsitsipas/Tsisipas, ERV/Kontinen, Paul set 2, all losses. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

321 - 340 of 505 Posts