Mens Tennis Forums banner

301 - 320 of 505 Posts

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
I admire those who can bet without following the event.

I got Badosa @3.25 early in the 2nd set, but I had to leave, due to work reasons, after she won the 2nd set. So, I cashed out with a little profit.

Just noticed she won the 3rd 6-0. 😤😤
I was watching, it was a very dramatic match. Sevastova was 2 points from winning, both players went off court for a medical timeout and Badosa started going for all out winners on every opportunity and the crowd was going crazy.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I was watching, it was a very dramatic match. Sevastova was 2 points from winning, both players went off court for a medical timeout and Badosa started going for all out winners on every opportunity and the crowd was going crazy.
Great 2nd set, great 3rd set from Badosa and a really great atmosphere in general. Fans pulled Badosa through 100%.

·
Bring it Home
21,144 Posts
Yes, I watched the 2nd set from 3-3. Then I got Badosa @3.25 and watched until the end of the set.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Delbonis @ 7.9 on the money. Thanks PCB.

J-League
Kawasaki Frontale - Nagoya Grampus
Kawasaki -1.5 @ 2.4 . Looks high. Best team in Japan in the recent years. A few days ago trashed Nagoya 4:0 away from home.

528 Posts

J-League
Kawasaki -1.5 @ 2.4 . Looks high. Best team in Japan in the recent years. A few days ago trashed Nagoya 4:0 away from home.
I swear it's like PCB is doing this to spite me. I hardly ever bet this guys matches but the last 2 are about as ridiculous as it gets. I thought the Ruud choke was horrific but this is literally all time vomit inducing.🤢🤮

·
Registered
1,582 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts

J-League
Haha. LOSS! Kawasaki led 3:0 with 15 minutes to go. Conceded twice and won 3:2. Pffffff.....

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I swear it's like PCB is doing this to spite me. I hardly ever bet this guys matches but the last 2 are about as ridiculous as it gets. I thought the Ruud choke was horrific but this is literally all time vomit inducing.🤢🤮
With these amounts, You should bet on an exchange market, and sell your bet when its 1.1 to 1.01. (meaning you get your stake back only to lose 1% to 10% of the profit, no bookie edge)

·
Registered
784 Posts
Marcora to win @ 2.10

·
Registered
784 Posts
Cerundolo @ 3.50 with a little stake

301 - 320 of 505 Posts