Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm new in this forum, I want to ask if you guys post your predictions somewhere.

I'll start with these
ATP - SINGLES: Washington (USA)
J.Duckwort vs Kwiatkowski looking for a surprise here and backing a win for Kwiatkowski
also wins for Kudla, Medvedev and Donaldson

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EDMUND vs Murry

I think Edmund wins the all-British matchup to reach the next round. Andy Murray didn’t look great in his opening round win, and against a far better player in Edmund, I think he comes unstuck. Edmund to record a second successive victory over the former number one.

John Isner vs Noah Rubin
Isner continues his fine form with a comfortable win against his fellow American. Isner has won nine of his last ten matches, and he’s not dropped a set in the opening round of any tournament since the middle of May. Isner’s already beaten Rubin in 2:0 once this season, and I think he does so again here

M.Zverev vs Noah Rubin
These two met for the first time just last week, and it was Zverev who came out of it on top. Zverev to get the better of Smyczek once again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
22:30 Alexander Zverev Win vs Mischa Zverev
It will be interesting to see how they play against one another, but Alexander should be too good and I see him coming out on top here.

00:00 Kei Nishikori Win vs Denis Shapovalov
The tie of the round, and it should be a cracker. Nishikori has been in good form of late, and he looked really impressive in his win in the last round. I'm backing him.

01:30 Andy Murray Win vs Marius Copil
Murray looked good in his win against Edmund in the last round, and I think he continues his run in Washington with a win over Copil in this one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Daniil Medvedev Win vs Jack Sock
Jack Sock has been in awful form and hasn’t won a singles match since May. Medvedev to win here

Milos Raonic Win vs David Goffin
Raonic is the player in the better form over the last few weeks so I'm backing him to win

Borna Coric Win vs Vasek Pospisil
The Croatian is the better player out of the two and he should be too good in this one

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M.Roanic - D.Shapovalov
Again Raonic should outclass his opponent i'm backing a 2-0 for him

R.Haase - P.Carreno-Busta
Very interesting clash can pick a favourite for this one. Looking for over 2.5

Del Petro - H,Chung
Del Petro is the better player and he should get an easy win. 2-0

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kiki Bertens - Anett Kontaveit
Bertens played perfectly in Cincinnati last week, but 6 games in 6 days are too much. Backing a win for Kontaveit

Daniil Medvedev - Alex De Minaur
De Minaur to win. He has been in excellent form and recently reached the final in Washington.

Carla Navarro - Johanna Konta
Konta is the better player here, she has experienced some injury problems this season but she won 5 out of 8 so let's hope she will make them 6/9

Find the latest bonus offers at https://www.bettingsitesuk.co/bonuses/

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Taylor Fritz vs Filip Krajinovic
Krajinovic is out of form recently so expecting a win for Fritz

Ekaterina Makarova vs Magdalena Rybarikova
Backing for over sets and a win for Makarova

Aryna Sabalenka vs Daria Gavrilova
Aryna Sabalenka played very well last week in Cincinnati and Should win against Gavrilova( 4 defeats in the last 7 matches)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve Johnson to win vs Kyle Edmund 11/8

Johnson is the underdog in this match but has a sixth sense for this one

Hyeon Chung - Pablo Carreno-Busta

He is the better player and should win the match. Back a 2-0 win for him

1 - 8 of 8 Posts