Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Knowing what we know now, give your odds on the 5 players you think (not want) are most likely to win the Men's Singles 2014 Channel Slam (French Open + Wimbledon).

Example:

Murray: 1-1
Nadal: 3-1
Djokovic: 4-1
Wawrinka: 11-2
Federer: 25-1

---------

You have until the Madrid start to give or modify your odds - prior to Monday, 5/5/2014.

If you are among the people to pick the favorite that ends up winning it, you will be eligible for a random draw, where the winner will get 20,000 credits from me and MTF accolades.

If nobody wins the channel slam, but your two top favorites split the two majors, and you are among the people to be correct in this, then you will be eligible for a random draw to get 10,000 credits from me.

If nobody wins the channel slam, and any two of your top 5 favorites make the finals in both majors, and you are among the people who picked them, then you will be eligible for a random draw to get 10,000 credits from me.

For each of the random draws that are applicable, I'll just put all the eligible names into a hat and draw one lucky winner.

I wish it could be real money, or even more credits, but it is what it is. :)

Good luck and thanks for playing!

Respectfully,
masterclass

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
Nadal 1-2
Djokovic 1-1
Federer 5-1
Berdych 100-1
Murray 100-1

I have a strange feeling Rafa is faking his "low confidence" claims.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Nadal 1-2
Djokovic 1-1
Federer 5-1
Berdych 100-1
Murray 100-1

I have a strange feeling Rafa is faking his "low confidence" claims.
Finally someone else besides me doesn't fall for it! He would never publicly say it except as a very deliberate and tactical move - this is Humbalito on steroids. Since he's playing like crap, Toni is pulling out all the stops - Humbalito 2.0, Nole wrist injury, Delpo wrist injury, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts