• None of them

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot to add a poll in the last thread. Excuse me, it's my age catching up with moi. Anyway, who is the best to watch?

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
As I prefer winners to defense it is Stan > Murray/Dimitrov for me

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Wawrinka isn't exactly absorbing to watch when he's out of form and spraying groundstrokes all over the place, which has been all too common outside of Australia/MC this year.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Watch Mugray for pushing?

·
Registered
27,182 Posts
I don't find any of them particularly compelling to watch bar a redlining Wawrinka. He's too one dimensional and too often fails to adapt when his shot making isn't cutting the mustard. Murray's tactics and lack of aggression is pretty daft to watch as well. Dimitrov is still style of substance at this stage.

They're all good to watch on their day.

·
Banned
5,616 Posts
Not comparable at all. You know you are in big trouble when you think than Dimugtrov is great to watch. It can be funny sometimes - counting how many times he hits backhand outside of service box or how often he gets schooled by changing of pace or depth, or watching his forced, disgusting attempts to hit hotshot :haha: BUT IT'S NOT GREAT to watch. It's like watching Whoopi Goldberg at strip pole - funny and ugly at the same time :help:

·
Registered
13,477 Posts
Not comparable at all. You know you are in big trouble when you think than Dimugtrov is great to watch. It can be funny sometimes - counting how many times he hits backhand outside of service box or how often he gets schooled by changing of pace or depth, or watching his forced, disgusting attempts to hit hotshot :haha: BUT IT'S NOT GREAT to watch. It's like watching Whoopi Goldberg at strip pole - funny and ugly at the same time :help:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Depends on which version of them shows up!

GOATwrinka > Ballbasherray > Dimitrov > Pushray > Mugwrinka

·
Bring it Home
20,320 Posts
Dimitrov on faster surfaces, Stan (not the FO 2014 version) on slower ones.

Murray is quite boring to watch 90% of the time, but sometimes he plays really agressive and he's a pleasure to the eye too.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Dimitrov by a country mile. When he is on his game, there is no one better to watch in tennis.

I don't mind Wawrinka but his shots always look awkward to me. Murray has improved over the years but I still find him dull.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Dimitrov.

Wawrinka when he's on and Murray on a grass-court when he's on.

People that find Murray's game boring, especially on a grass-court, don't appreciate variety tennis. Lobs, dropshots, slices, dices, the lot... he's sick.

I'd go with Dimitrov tho, his game is aesthetically pleasing to watch, he's impersonating Federer pretty well. He's essentially Federer, with a weaker forehand but better movement across the court and better athletism.... imo.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
lol stupid nicknames.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Murray by a long, long way. He just has every shot in the book and when he is at his best he is utilising all of them, you have no idea what is coming next.

Next is Dimitrov. Then overrated Wawrinka. All his game is is to hit it as hard as possible on the lines and if he's playing well he'll make them, if not he makes loads of U/E's. Boring.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts