Votes: 7 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most people here say Federer's serve is way better than Nadal's ? If so, why :confused: ? please discuss

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Another MTF gem

any problem cannot be found

argument

lol

·
Registered
14,890 Posts
It's not even trolling, it's simply a Federer fan who needs the approval of his congeners.

But I won't give it to you, big boy!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's not even trolling, it's simply a Federer fan who needs the approval of his congeners.

But I won't give it to you, big boy!
Alright
:wavey:

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I think this can be an interesting discussion.
Nadal's serve is very effective on clay because it bounces high with some side spin.
Also, he may not serve as many aces as Federer when they play against each other, but he intentionally serves with a slower pace to get the first serve in. Because an average first serve to Federer's backhand, especially on ad court, is threatening enough.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
I think this can be an interesting discussion.
Nadal's serve is very effective on clay because it bounces high with some side spin.
Also, he may not serve as many aces as Federer when they play against each other, but he intentionally serves with a slower pace to get the first serve in. Because an average first serve to Federer's backhand, especially on ad court, is threatening enough.
:facepalm: The (retorical) question was who has the better serve. This has nothing to do with how these two matchup against eachother. There is no discussion here.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts