Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Bring it Home
20,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Gulbis proven once he has an elite backhand backhand. Not only more powerful than almost any other two-handed, but looks like it's more stable, since he won most of the backhand to backhand trades yesterday, which already had happened in their Roland Garros's match last year.

Of course, if you consider the backhand in return of serve, Novak's one is much better.

Still would say Gulbis though.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
:D

Funny trolling for once.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Pathetic trolling from OP. :facepalm:

Tools who know nothing about tennis:

Coolio_Jack, Guybrush, JackM, Long Bunruot, ShanksBboy, The Fogmeister, TheRealNumberOne, Three Days Grace, Wojcirej

Reactions: leng jai

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
Gulbis BH is certainly very underrated, that's all I have to say.

Coolio_Jack, Guybrush, JackM, Long Bunruot, ShanksBboy, The Fogmeister, TheRealNumberOne, Wojcirej
I'm not on the list :aparty:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Gulbis BH is certainly very underrated, that's all I have to say.

I'm not on the list :aparty:
You choose wisely when voting on the poll.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

Coolio_Jack, Guybrush, JackM, Long Bunruot, ShanksBboy, The Fogmeister, TheRealNumberOne, Three Days Grace, Wojcirej
Ok, I'll share some knowledge with you, even though you deserve to stay a clueless muppet forever.

When comparing individual shots by 2 players, its not about who would win most of backhand to backhand exchanges between the two, Djokovic in general is a superior player with better mentality and better point construction. It's about a certain shot as a weapon, not about how someone uses it. Gulbis backhand is technically flawless, and he can effortlessly create pace from anywhere in the court. If that kind of weapon was given to Djokovic, he would make the better use of it than the one he currently has.

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Updated list of clueless haters who know nothing about tennis:

Claybot, Coolio_Jack, Fedull, Guybrush, JackM, Long Bunruot, R0B1S, ShanksBboy, The Fogmeister, TheRealNumberOne, Three Days Grace, Wojcirej

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Ok, I'll share some knowledge with you, even though you deserve to stay a clueless muppet forever.

When comparing individual shots by 2 players, its not about who would win most of backhand to backhand exchanges between the two, Djokovic in general is a superior player with better mentality and better point construction. It's about a certain shot as a weapon, not about how someone uses it. Gulbis backhand is technically flawless, and he can effortlessly create pace from anywhere in the court. If that kind of weapon was given to Djokovic, he would make the better use of it than the one he currently has.
:facepalm: Sure if it makes you feel better troll.

Djokovic's BH is superior in every possible way, and is THE BEST 2HBH in the game today, possibly ever.
Gulbis is just a mediocre average journeyman and his BH is not comparable to Novak's GOAT BH at all. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

And that is clear to anyone who has any clue about tennis and is not a blind hater.

Next thing I will hear is that Gulbis' FH is technically flawless and superior to Novak's as well. :haha: Haters' nonsense knows no bounds.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
:facepalm: Sure if it makes you feel better troll.

Djokovic's BH is superior in every possible way, and is THE BEST 2HBH in the game today, possibly ever.
Gulbis is just a mediocre average journeyman and his BH is not comparable to Novak's GOAT BH at all. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

And that is clear to anyone who has any clue about tennis and is not a blind hater.

Next thing I will hear is that Gulbis' FH is technically flawless and superior to Novak's as well. :haha: Haters' nonsense knows no bounds.
Gulbis' double handed backhand is top 4 on tour along with Djokovic, Murray and Nishikori. Show some respect to other players for once.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
probably a 0 times slam winner.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Federer

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

Claybot, Coolio_Jack, darcis_forehand, Fastgrass, Fedull, Guybrush, JackM, Long Bunruot, R0B1S, RafaRoger, ShanksBboy, The Fogmeister, TheRealNumberOne, Three Days Grace, Wojcirej

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

Claybot, Coolio_Jack, darcis_forehand, Fastgrass, Fedull, Guybrush, JackM, Long Bunruot, R0B1S, RafaRoger, ShanksBboy, The Fogmeister, TheRealNumberOne, Three Days Grace, Wojcirej

Coming from a man who recently stated Djokovic has the best serve from players under 190cm :facepalm:

·
Bring it Home
20,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

It's not trolling. It's a legitimate question. Why do you think everyone who doesn't agreee with you Djokovic has everything better than everyone is trolling? :facepalm:

Obviously Djokovic is waaaaay better than Gulbis in many aspects: forehand, mental, return of serve, athleticism, fitness, stamina, etc.

But I'm not so sure about the backhand, evidence has prove that Gulbis's one is actually better. :wavey:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
It's not trolling. It's a legitimate question. Why do you think everyone who doesn't agreee with you Djokovic has everything better than everyone is trolling? :facepalm:

Obviously Djokovic is waaaaay better than Gulbis in many aspects: forehand, mental, return of serve, athleticism, fitness, stamina, etc.

But I'm not so sure about the backhand, evidence has prove that Gulbis's one is actually better. :wavey:
If Chico actually answers the the part in bold I will faint in shock.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts