Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Hiro Nakamura from the future and have come to warn all of you on MTF and the tennis reporters who have been smart enough to pick tennis stories from MTF of the impending danger of the domination of Federer.

It was all fine until the morning of November the 11th of 2007, when betfair noticed an unprecedented betting volumes on Federer to take the Tennis Masters Cup in Shanghai. The odds for a Fed win was 1.5 to begin with and lowered to as much as 1.000001 as billions of dollars were placed on Federer's win. Alas it was not to be, Gasquet won the TMC in 2007.

Well, you have to believe me. Ten years from 2007, the world economy was already in shambles thanks to the aliens who disguised themselves as betfair management and took all our money into a black hole at the end of our galaxy. I am reasonably wealthy because I bet on Gasquet and I have been calculating the exact time and date to present this information and shoot up Federer's odds to prevent this global catastrophe.

According to my calculation, if 80% of the posters here bet on Gasquet and pass on this message before the match starts in 3 hrs, the books can be balanced and the world economy will be saved from this alien conspiracy.

Gasquet is the champion who can rescue the economy now. Act fast, you can all thank me later.

Happy posting!

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
I saw the thread's name and the first thing that come to my mind was "Save the cheerleader, save the world" :lol:

This juvvi is good, shame that lost too early on the ACC :sad:

·
Registered
287 Posts
yep I thought the same, save the cheerleader, save the world... xD, I NEED to see chapter 8 soon ._.

·
Registered
18,619 Posts
I put my girlfriend and 10.000 euros on Gasquet to win here... :D

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
I wake up at 5 AM just to watch this stupid match, I log on to MTF while waiting and this is the first thing I see..... I'm going back to bed now. :zzz:

·
Registered
55,915 Posts
This juvvi is good. She got knocked out of the ACC early so she wants payback by making everyone regret not voting for her. Wonderful strategy. :yeah:

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Has a year to train for the contest.

·
Registered
10,245 Posts
:haha: :retard:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts