11,100 Posts
:love: boss. In the face of haters!!

Reactions: Cloren

·
Registered
22,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:love: boss. In the face of haters!!
It seems like in a lot of important stats, Angelrev is always up there. Previously players with the most wins against the big 3 in terms of percentage, he was also up there. And he’s the next genner with most wins vs them too. But it seems to me he always gets less credit for it when he deserves more

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
All those Masters and WTF Zverev won, he was beating top guys to win it. In best of 3, the guy can be special.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,655 Posts
All those Masters and WTF Zverev won, he was beating top guys to win it. In best of 3, the guy can be special.
he hasn't done too badly at all. Just needs to find the same mojo at the slam level.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
nole at 75 percent and leading the second on that list, rafa, by 10 percent is just ridiculous.
and for the record i wouldn't deem a percentage at around 40 percent vs. top10 that much of an achievement. zverev is best of the rest for now, not much more to see here tbh.

·
Premium Member
11,769 Posts
Honestly what jumps out at me looking at this list is Del Potro .

This excludes 2009 and only looks at 10-19 and him being number 6 after missing almost half of the decade is pretty good. One also has to consider that he is coming back after wrist surgeries and beating Top 10 opponents. Imagine if he had the general luck of Federer, Djokovic and Nadal and was able to play for 90% of the decade.

·
Registered
8,034 Posts
Amazing stat by Djoker - 10% clear of the second place. Glad that @Cloren is finally showing his closet Djokotardism (even if his goal is to show how good the golden boy is).

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Proud of Nole. 10% over his nearest rival. Clearly dominant even during other tennis players' peak. Definitely, he is the greatest tennis player of all time.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
And again you see why LOATray was #1 for nothing. He was there when everyone injured or not in form.

·
Banned
3,263 Posts
Djokovic was in his prime for most of the decade so it makes sense he dominated and it proves him better than Dull as he was in his prime too. Can’t really compare Federer and Djokovic as their primes were at different times but both managed to challenge each other during their primes but I give Federer the edge as he rarely got defeated handily by Djokovic and has beaten him quite a few times during his well over 30 year old period.

·
Registered
5,166 Posts
What a beast this Nole is!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts