7. Isner 60.24%
8. Wawrinka 59.52%
9. Kyrgios 58.95%
10. Gasquet 58.82%

·
Premium Member
11,518 Posts
5. Del Potro :cool:

@YellowDirt , how is Murray a mental midget?

Outside of playing Djokovic , he has been very clutch and consistent and realistically, he has lost to Djokovic not due to mentality , but just match up.

Reactions: guitarra

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
By the way, Djokovic was behind Federer and Murray for 2011 to 2019, but he took the lead with his fantastic TB performance this year. And for the entire career, the TB win percentages of Federer (65.29%) and Djokovic (65.26%) are almost identical, although Federer played 700 TBs and Djokovic 403.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Murray isn’t a choker, he just gets flustered easily but you can’t be a choker/unclutch and be undefeated against Isner/Karlovic. Not even the big 3 are undefeated against them.

·
Registered
17,774 Posts
Bizarre how a mental midget like Murray is up there.
How is this guy still unbanned lol

He trolls with every post and this is actually one of his better ones

Reactions: NextGenKing

·
9,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I expected more from high percentage baseliner and mentally tough player like Nadal. Maybe he doesn't let TBs happen so often when he is winning?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bad percentage by Nadal.
It is almost predictable to anticipate that he will lose a set tiebreaker.
His results with Thiem this year attest; also the missed opportunity against Medvedev in the semifinals in London is a clear example of how Nadal gets tense when things get uncomfortable for him.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Bad percentage by Nadal.
It is almost predictable to anticipate that he will lose a set tiebreaker.
His results with Thiem this year attest; also the missed opportunity against Medvedev in the semifinals in London is a clear example of how Nadal gets tense when things get uncomfortable for him.
I wouldn't really qualify the 6th rank and a 60% performance as bad in this statistics. It would on average be expensive for you to bet against him winning a TB. And you have to consider that Nadal is so dominant on clay that he rarely even gets into the tie-break. He has only 93 career TBs on clay (in 485 matches), of which he won 66.7%. Most of his TBs were on HC.

·
|
15,331 Posts
Nadal has won 4 consecutive tiebreakers vs. Kyrgios.
2 at 2019 Wimbledon
2 at 2020 Australian Open.
And Kyrgios was playing his best tennis in both matches, especially the AO.

·
justice for all
16,233 Posts
Surprised not to see any younger players (except Kyrgios) in the TOP10.
Looks like the veterans are still more clutch in these situations (I mean maybe not at the moment but looking at the overall picture).

·
Banned
222 Posts
How is this guy still unbanned lol

He trolls with every post and this is actually one of his better ones
What part of my post in trolling? Murray is a well known mental midget who was kicked and bounced around by the big 3 all his career.

·
Registered
451 Posts
did not think Nadal would be top 6 and 60.48% I knew Nadal was good in tiebreakers but wow, top 6 in 2010s, of course Djokovic being top is insane 65.38% Murray, Federer great as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts