Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I'm biased but.. my own obviously tenniseastcoast.com :cool: but also tenngrand.com, a site a friend of mine runs that is really good for ATP coverage :worship:, and tennis alternative, who I'm sure most people here are familiar with :hatoff:

That is about it really, but I follow a lot of people on twitter, and I dunno if streaming counts :D .

Other ones that I'll give credit to, thesixthset.com , Foot Soldiers of tennis, and runningforehand.com.

Mainly, just stuff my friends run :) :worship:

·
Banned
394 Posts
You can actually find me on coretennis :lol:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Ultimate Tennis Statistics

Ultimate Tennis Statistics aims to become the ultimate tennis statistics destination for the die-hard tennis fans. It tries to provide all kind of tennis statistics in the Open Era male tennis with simple yet effective web GUI. Try it at Ultimate Tennis Statistics

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
I use Tennis Temple for scores and order of play, and liverankings.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Try this: Ultimate Tennis Statistics
Has all kind of usual Open Era statistics, like latest results and rankings, updated weekly.
Has player profiles with seasons, tournaments, matches, rankings with charts, performance with charts, statistics with charts
Has H2H between two players with matches, rankings, performance and statistics comparison (all three with charts)
Has H2H between several players, as well as ranking, performance and statistics comparison with charts between several players
Has various timelines: Dominance, Grand Slam, Tour Finals, Masters, ..., Top Rankings, Surface...
Has seasons browser and season summaries (season tournaments, records, performance, statistics, year-end rankings...).
And this is not the end, there is also:
- Weekly Elo ratings, overall and by surface, with historical peak comparitions
- Tournament simulations for current tournaments based on neural network match prediction algorithm (updated hourly)
- Hypothetical matchup between two players, at the same date or on different dates, that uses same match prediction algorithm as above
- Special 'GOAT' formula for quantifying player careers and Open Era 'GOAT' List
- Records section with nearly 1000 different records, famous and infamous
- Greatest Rivalries browser (by surface, tournament level, season, round...)
- Best Seasons (best individual season performances in Open Era)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Obviously my employer, ubitennis.net

·
Registered
738 Posts
We need better tennis websites, for sure. MatchStat is pretty good but they can be really slow to update the results for some tournaments. I like them the best for H2H stats, but I've noticed some missing tournaments before. It took them several months just to put the 2018 men's French Open on there.

ATPTour.com is good but I wish their H2H would include more than just the top level events though. When I am looking up a H2H, I really do want to quickly see the Challenger and Future results too. They make you scroll down and don't even count those lower-tier events in the total number. One good thing is they have reasonably up-to-date photos of the players. Some other sites have pictures of players that look like they are 8 years old.

Another thing that is frustrating is how I can go to 3 different sites to look up H2H stats and all 3 will show a different record. MatchStat is usually my go to, though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts