Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question: which player has the best taste in tennis shirt? And which one has the worst?

I think most times all of them have boring shirts. :confused: Maybe it is their sponsors and ATP rules we should blame.

But " Worst shirt of the year" has to go to Jan Michael Gambill. The long sleeve skin-tight white lyca doesn't work at all.

My pick of the best: Andy Roddick
Marat Safin wasn't bad sometimes.
:)

What do you think

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I love the shirts Moya wears in Cincinatti: with at the side you can see the skin. The shirt was transparant on several places.
Some other playes wear it also, but I couldn't see that is was transparant.
Claudine

·
Registered
19 Posts
I actually think Pete Sampras has the best shirt. I dunno, it just appeals to my taste. :D And Marat Safin looks good in any shirt he wears. :lick:

I'm not too fond of the new blue Adidas shirt, even on Marat. I hate Roddick's red shirt. :eek:

·
Registered
904 Posts
m!ssundaztooD said:
I hate the long sleeves by J-M Gambill!!!

He was tryig to pull a Martina Hingis...though he ended up looking very campy*** :eek: Thank god that thing is gone!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Andy has great taste in clothes... I love all his Reebok things- they really match his great tennis and great personality.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
roddick has bad taste....especially with the visor!! GOD, he looks gay enough without it!

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
The best, I'll say Pat's because he looks great in anything, though the head band looks a little funny at first.

The worse, it's a tie between Roddick and Gambill. But I'll give the honour to Gambill, because black socks and white sneakers just don't match. And it's so distracting that I didn't even notice what he's wearing.

·
Registered
483 Posts
The Nike Cool Motion Top Colors
aren't bad also...I have the green one it's very good.

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
and of course.....Adidas Men's Competition Shirt 2 aka "The Safin's"

he was the first one I saw wearing it until everyone @ the open started biting...

....he looked the best in it anyways..

Attachments

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I'm really not keen on Roddicks latest shirts on him - the entire second round match in Toronto my freind kept trying to figure out why he was wearing a shirt so short :p

It looked too short on him :eek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts