• Other

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most people seem to think it is between Agassi and Novak, but what do you guys think? I think it is a tough call between those two.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Nadal is the best volleyer on Tour so my vote goes to Federer. His ROS is deadly.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nadal is the best volleyer on Tour so my vote goes to Federer. His ROS is deadly.
Haha well played. But Roger actually used to have a good ROS, he was the best at returning Roddick's. He certainly doesn't deserve to be ranked alongside nadal when it comes to weak ROS which he often is :eek:

·
Registered
21,230 Posts
Tsonga, easily.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think because Novak's is so good and then you have Andy as well with easily the second best return on tour, people overlook Ferrer. Not the best ROS ever but easily the third best on tour at the moment. I'm not a Ferrer fan by any means, can't stand the guy, but credit where credit is due.

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Ferrer

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
How many ROS misses did Djokovic make in that RG final?

·
Banned
2,838 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Murray

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In my opinion it's Murray. And I've seen Agassi play, quite a bit. Unlike pretty much 99% of this board.
Haha I know right. That is why I'm not sure about him or Djoko. I think Djoko might have the edge on Andre but then again Andre also did some returns that were absolutely impossible :eek: both are top. Andy is also an insane returner though. No doubt.

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
I am so sick of JoWilly boasting the slamless Djokovic with endless annoying threads on MTF every day

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why does MarkChan keep replying to my threads when I have him on ignore? Guess I am not missing much. The usual pro Nadal, anti Djoko rubbish probably. Nadal fans need to get over 7 in a row now and actually contribute to tennis discussion rather than trolling.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts