Mens Tennis Forums banner

Best Federer-bashing line?

• He only wins because this is a clown era.

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • He only wins because the other players choke against him.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • He may win but he is the most arrogant champion ever.

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • He has a worse backhand than Karlovic.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Fat Dave is going to hammer him next year.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • He has $100m in the bank and still can't get a hot girlfriend.

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • I hate him and want him to lose. But if this can't happen, I'll make do with demeaning his wins.

Votes: 6 11.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
"The arrogant Swiss is too arrogant"

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Nothing on 'ballet tennis'?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I admit there is no venom in the options. We need to get Ackms or sawan on the job. Options 1-3 are the real choices - the rest are just padding. :)

The ballet tennis thing is just nonsense. You can't criticise someone for playing attractive tennis. Nalbandian is a ballet tennis player but RFK was more than happy to jump straight on the Nalbandwagon after the two wins over Roger.

·
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER
5,067 Posts
Nothing on 'ballet tennis'?
I will take the option that Fed is a ballet tennis playing pansy who relies on luck and idiot choking opponents in a clown era for all his wins. Plus his fans are the stupidest creatures in the universe.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
It's been, like a day and people are already complaining about the off-season :lol:

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I have nothing against Federer but since I'm a Nalby fan so "Fat Daveis going to hammer him next year. "

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
I will take the option that Fed is a ballet tennis playing pansy who relies on luck and idiot choking opponents in a clown era for all his wins. Plus his fans are the stupidest creatures in the universe.
That distinct honor is held by Yankees fans, actually.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts