Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked at the streams thread and it's a mess. Does anyone know the best, reliable stream (free if possible) for the AO?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I've looked at the streams thread and it's a mess. Does anyone know the best, reliable stream (free if possible) for the AO?
You have eurosport player for 4 euros for whole AO with great quality.....

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
I now have Amazon Prime, but I'm not quite understanding it yet...

I thought I could access TennisTV over Prime, right? Can I watch the Australian Open in full on Prime?

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
I now have Amazon Prime, but I'm not quite understanding it yet...

I thought I could access TennisTV over Prime, right? Can I watch the Australian Open in full on Prime?
Australian Open are not on TennisTV so no. In Europe eurosport covers the Australian Open in full. With the player you get access to all courts. Costs 7 Euros per months though. In the US espn and tennis channel cover the Open. Asia and South America I have no idea

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I use livetv.sx/en

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Whatever happened to that russian stream:sad:

Try
Jokerlivestream.com
hey man , do u know a stream named something like livestreaming.ru ???? or like that I am not sure , It was a great free stream , but my PC guy fucked my C-drive and formatted it , now I am clueless where to find it, In case u know ...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Eurosportplayer shows all courts from slams, so if it's available where you're located, the best option for a reasonable price IMO.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
hey man , do u know a stream named something like livestreaming.ru ???? or like that I am not sure , It was a great free stream , but my PC guy fucked my C-drive and formatted it , now I am clueless where to find it, In case u know ...
I'm not sure but It could be stream I mentioned. It's broken I think

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Apparently TSN is covering it so I'll be able to watch on tv - yeah! Begins tonight.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
What's wrong with watching TV? :shrug:
I doubt anyone likes to watch matches like Nadal-Duckworth during 1st week. Grand Slam 1st weeks are usually the most interesting, because we have many much more interesting matches on outside courts with great atmosphere.

·
Administrator
10,763 Posts
WatchESPN provides coverage of all the courts. You just have to log in with your TV provider (if you have one). If you don't have a provider, then that's not going to work for you.

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
I doubt anyone likes to watch matches like Nadal-Duckworth during 1st week. Grand Slam 1st weeks are usually the most interesting, because we have many much more interesting matches on outside courts with great atmosphere.
uhhhh i have a bridge to sell you.. those big name matches are still the most watched

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
Nadal and Federer have the biggest fanbase so their matches will be watched by many people, but neutral tennis fans certainly won't watch that.
the majority of tennis fans are casual fans, and they will watch nadal, fed, etc.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Nadal and Federer have the biggest fanbase so their matches will be watched by many people, but neutral tennis fans certainly won't watch that.
Yes exactly, I love watching all the outer courts in the first week of the Slams. Have my TV running as well most of the time, but barely focus on those matches. :lol: Listen to the commentary when I like it though, or to Sharapovas screaming like right now. :yeah:

Sucks big time that you can't see which match you have selected on Amazon Prime so you got to check out all streams to eventually find the right one. Complaining about this for years now. :mad2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts