Mens Tennis Forums banner

Best possible RG 2015 final

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be the best possible final from the players left?

·
Registered
4,660 Posts

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
I agree. :yeah:
Cmon mate, it's not possible. You being sarcastic? Didn't you see the drubbing Federer took by Stanimal yesterday?

Although I do relish the possibility of a Wimbledon Final rematch again.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
Other? Really? Other??? You couldn't have put the last remaining option 'Ferrer-Tsonga' but you put 'other' instead??? Is it suppose to be funny? Delete thread, make it again, permaban OP.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Wawrinka vs. Djokovic

followed by

Wawrinka vs. Murray

Both of these can be a high quality 5 setter!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Other? Really? Other??? You couldn't have put the last remaining option 'Ferrer-Tsonga' but you put 'other' instead??? Is it suppose to be funny? Delete thread, make it again, permaban OP.
I actually miscalculated poll options and missed out Ferrer-Tsonga. I put other because I wasn't sure if I had missed any combinations. I'm outside somewhere waiting to catch a flight. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
Clayray vs. Stanimal

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I actually miscalculated poll options and missed out Ferrer-Tsonga. I put other because I wasn't sure if I had missed any combinations. I'm outside somewhere waiting to catch a flight. Stop making a fool out of yourself.
Probability, not even once.

There are 2 players left on one half and 4 on the other. The 8 possibilities are Stan vs the 4 players and Tsonga vs the 4 players.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Probability, not even once.

There are 2 players left on one half and 4 on the other. The 8 possibilities are Stan vs the 4 players and Tsonga vs the 4 players.
Yes cheers, my bad. :)

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
I'm surprised Djokovic v Wawrinka is leading the way. I think that would be an absolute beat down and not entertaining at all.

I chose Murray v Tsonga but Murray v Wawrinka wouldn't be bad either.

·
Registered
5,531 Posts
You can't calculate 2X4 and I'm making a fool out of myself :facepalm:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You can't calculate 2X4 and I'm making a fool out of myself :facepalm:
Like I said I made a mistake with the calculations and I entered other just to cover residual combos. I somehow seemed to think there were 4 players left on each side of the draw or something like that. I know you are excited because Faker is in a RG QF but calm down and have a seat.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Murray-Tsonga, or Nadalovic-Tsonga, but with the latter, only if Tsonga wins.

Or any combination with Stan, but only if Stan wins.
This. Any combination that has a winner coming from the bottom half - great. Murray would be hilarious too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts