• All the same

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal fans can pretend all they want that he was injured against Rosol or Darcis, but he just got outplayed. He played really well against Rosol and Darcis was the injured party last year. The quality of today's match was insane, the stats are just :eek: Nadal played a great match, Kyrgios just was insane. 70 winners and 36 aces is a joke! Nadal hasn't declined on grass, people have just finally dared to step up against him :worship:

Who impressed you the most?

·
Registered
21,396 Posts
Darcis, because he was injured during practically the entire match.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Darcis was the most strange and epic of all for me.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Rosol - out of the 3 that was the only performance that I think any of the other top players would have struggled against that day. Federer, Djokovic and Murray would have routined Darcis and I think Murray and Djokovic would have beaten Kyrgios today.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Rosol - out of the 3 that was the only performance that I think any of the other top players would have struggled against that day. Federer, Djokovic and Murray would have routined Darcis and I think Murray and Djokovic would have beaten Kyrgios today.
This, but i would add that i am certan Nole and Andy would beat KYrgios, his levle dropped after 1st set and was visibly tired in 4th for example and 3rd set i think Rafa was better, Nole and Andy would beat him in 3-4 sets

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Darcis was the most strange and epic of all for me.
Why? I found it less surprising due to the fact that Nadal lost to Rosol the previous year.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Rosol's performance, 5th set in particular, was the greatest display of successful BBB tennis I've seen. The funny thing is that he could/should have won in straight sets as he certainly had his chances in the opening set. Luckily it didn't happen so we had an opportunity to witness that 5th set brilliance.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts