2. Federer
3. Borg
4. Nadal
5. Agassi

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Come on, FedFan. I KNOW you are trolling, but you're overdoing it quite a bit by now. Well, at least you're harmless, I have to give you that. :p

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I figured I'd put some perspective on Federer's amazing career. It's time to look back on it and ruminate.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
That bridge is calling you JanSilvaFan 2020

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jan Silva will probably face the same problem of Federeritis. He'll get to 12-13 slams and then suddenly hit "the wall". Sampras was luckier in that no one really cared at the time about setting the new slam mark. But once he did do it, suddenly the media made a big deal about 14, and the new balls(Safin, Hewitt, Fed) were now being judged against this #. The fact that Fed raced out to 12 so quickly is amazing in itself, that he's hit the all for the moment is no big surprise. 100% of any other ATP player would LOVE to have Roger's problem of being stuck at 12 slams.

·
Banned
87 Posts
Agree FedFan. The problem is Fed himself seem too satisfied with 12. From here to where...! 12 and done :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Nadal soon will have his fourth GS so...and he will have more than 10 TMS this season too...(Only Agassi, Federer and Sampras have more than him) but Sampras third place is in serious dangerous, Nadal may overcome him in this year too.

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
That bridge is calling you JanSilvaFan 2020
:lol:
Agree FedFan. The problem is Fed himself seem too satisfied with 12. From here to where...! 12 and done :)
But I thought you said in C'mon aussie's thread he'd win 1 this year :sad:
Nadal soon will have his fourth GS so...and he will have more than 10 TMS this season too...(Only Agassi, Federer and Sampras have more than him) but Sampras third place is in serious dangerous, Nadal may overcome him in this year too.
Yes but I'm sure you'll agree Rafa has nothing to do in the top5 list of the open era.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts