Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Murray vs Harrison - First Round

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it may be a few weeks late. Don't care. Australian Open in 10times more important than Davis Cup and that 250 in poland or wherever. I thinking about getting some AO dvds. Cant decide which matches i want. Ones where i was front row would be swell. Also curious to see what matches you guys thought were the best.

My pick is Dolgopolv vs Tomic. I was front row for this. Money well spent, not that it matters for me. 5 sets. Just a thriller. Drama and great shot making. Add a bit of aussie flavor and you have a killer match.

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would just like to say great tournament from the organizers. Big thank you to all the volunteers and everyone who made it possible. I will be back next year ofcourse.

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
I was there too but not front row. I went to the AO to watch Fed and that was the only Fed match I watched so it has special significance for me :hearts:

How did you get your front row ticket btw?

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i was front row because I'm filthy rich and have many contacts around the world. The only Federer matches i watched was this one and the Karlovic match. Had tickets to the beck game on Hisense (front row) but the pussy pulled out. Probably because of fear.

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
Really? Can I be your friend? I spent a bomb on my trip and didn't even get front row seats. Yeah, Beck is the biggest gimp of all time. I bought an additional ticket for that match.

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really? Can I be your friend? I spent a bomb on my trip and didn't even get front row seats. Yeah, Beck is the biggest gimp of all time. I bought an additional ticket for that match.
No i don't make friends with people over the internet. The only friends i have, have lots of money like me and are in very high places. I only make friends with people who are on my level on the social ladder. I.e the top.

The Djokovic vs Nadal match was outstanding. I would know. I was courtside. Only finals match i went to.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
No i don't make friends with people over the internet. The only friends i have, have lots of money like me and are in very high places. I only make friends with people who are on my level on the social ladder. I.e the top.

The Djokovic vs Nadal match was outstanding. I would know. I was courtside. Only finals match i went to.
You sound poor. True ballers like me have the top players flown in on a daily basis to play best-of-seven set matches in my backyard. Get on my level brawh.

·
Registered
13,526 Posts

How do you know I'm not at the top of the social ladder in my country? ;)

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
Petzschner vs. Rosol

Reactions: Smoke944

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
My pick is Dolgopolv vs Tomic. I was front row for this. Money well spent, not that it matters for me. 5 sets. Just a thriller. Drama and great shot making. Add a bit of aussie flavor and you have a killer match.
it was also the match I preferred.

As for the "best one", clearly it was the final.

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
:D :worship: :facepalm:

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
I don't see how my comment is :facepalm:-worthy dear, since the money was yours, not mine.

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
I don't see how my comment is :facepalm:-worthy dear, since the money was yours, not mine.
But I got to see Hass and hear about the news about Beck withdrawing first hand.

Ajde.

·
Registered
10,504 Posts
Where is Lu Vs De Voest in the poll..?

Ajde.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts