83,392 Posts
i was watching when that happened

unreal call

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Really i think it is one of the best call i have ever seen in challenger

click here http://new.livestream.com/accounts/5057055/events/3110547

Look on gomez vs witten match at 22.00 you will see one of the worst call for me ... witten reaction is funny and normal

33.40 new bad call
:lol: I thought I was the only one watching that match. I was sitting on the sofa watching it and I LOLed hard in 22:00. GOAT call :worship: The best part is the reaction of Witten :lol: I wouldn't make that "strong" guy angry, he looks really frightening.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Manta is the worst CH ever not only does it have blind line judges, I watched Arguello dismantle some mug last night in like 25 mins how does people the level of Groove get into these

·
Registered
21,394 Posts
:spit:

''Are you kidding me?'' is also what I think every time I see Witten's physique.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is really epic match

Looks at 1.14.30 , witten racket has been broken when he try to hit a shot ... lol even racket are make in equator or :D ?

·
Registered
28,788 Posts
:haha: Maybe the worst call I've seen in a pro event

·
Registered
21,219 Posts
This is disgusting yet absolutely hilarious. Somebody needs to put these "highlights" on youtube for convenience.

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Manta is in Ecuador and guess what Emilio Gomez's nationality is?

;)

Not suprising at all. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not surprising but so bad ... really mug match now gomez is a choker hope he will hold now ... more viewer en mtf than in manta

if witten make handshake with handshake he is really fair lol

·
Banned
9,211 Posts
Clearly there is home alliance amongst the lines-people. They've definitely been handed a brown-paper envelope containing a few thousand.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
gomez you so chokeeerrrr

good forehand to save bp after 3 mp missed ...

but now tie break LOL

1 - 20 of 66 Posts