• Wawrinka

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot to post a poll in the other thread. Like them or not, these guys all have insane backhands but whose is the best? I pick peak Agassi and peak Djoko, incredible stuff :worship:

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can a mod merge the poll with the other thread please? It makes more sense with the poll :)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Edberg had also a great backhand. Best backhand ever are probably Edberg, Djokovic, Nadal, Agassi (in this order).

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
I think Becker's 1 handed backhand is seriously underestimated and should be on this list.

I would say past player probably Edberg

Current best player, probably Djokovic

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Since Davydenko is not on the list i choose Nalbandian

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Where is the option of Nadal?

·
Registered
27,181 Posts
Fossil.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Edberg had also a great backhand. Best backhand ever are probably Edberg, Djokovic, Nadal, Agassi (in this order).
Nadal isn't anywhere near anyone's best backhand list, especially not ahead of someone like Agassi. Joke right? :eek:

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where is the option of Nadal?
Your trolling is so boring. No one thinks Nadal has a good backhand, so stop pretending you do. He wouldn't be close to the top 50 best backhands ever and you know it. Why can't you talk seriously about tennis for once?

Let me start trolling and suggest Tsonga should be an option too, I mean come off it :confused:

I don't think Nadal's backhand is as bad as many suggest but you know it's not a good shot so stop this. No one will take you seriously.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts