Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets say they play 5 matches against eachother on every surface, Who would win at their peak level?

HC, Grass, Clay, indoors HC.

·
Your visions will happen
47,123 Posts
Peak Srichaphan was really something, especially on grass

·
Registered
12,617 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
by this logic we are all african. He is right
Its different , Chang family migrated to the US few "decades" ago. HE is still asian by outlook, probably culture (xonsidering asians pretty much stick to eachtoher in the US and somewhat largely retain their culture unlike other groups). The human species started in africa but then migrated to different continents and then evolved due to climate/resources, etc deveoping specific cultures and physical characterestics. So its completly different situation.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
if ethnicity is what counts here (Chang), then Safin is the answer
Safin was born in moscow, which is european part of russia. BUt I get the idea he is ethnic tatar. That would make him Eurasian? not specifically asian.

Anyways you know "with asian" I was meaning about East-asian/south-east asian particularly. people from near east and middle east despite being strictly in asia arent refered as asians but near easterns and middle easterns.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Chang, who won the French Open at 17 and made the finals again at the French as well as the finals of the Australian and U.S. Opens, is obviously the best Asian player ever.

Incidentally, I played Chang in a tournament when I was 12. He won.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Currently I would say zhang, but nishkori have positive h2h against weak era goat.
He beat novak 6-0 in 2011, novak's peak year.
And made big trouble to goat in clay at his home, let us see what will happen in futurr

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
865 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chang, who won the French Open at 17 and made the finals again at the French as well as the finals of the Australian and U.S. Opens, is obviously the best Asian player ever.

Incidentally, I played Chang in a tournament when I was 12. He won.
Amazing. What was the score if you wouldnt mind to share? :worship:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Somdev Devverman!!!:rocker2:

He lost to both Nadal and Roger.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts