Mens Tennis Forums banner

Besides Djokovic, Nadal and Federer whos is the most consistent player on tour?

• Nalbandian

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Ferrer

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Davydenko

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Roddick

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Blake

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 8 9.0%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
27,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We all know that these 3 players are always more likely to reach the semis than the others. No matter how well they are playing at that moment, they are always the ones to fear.

Besides them, who is the most regular and consistent player?

Honestly, I have no idea. I wouldn't put my money on any player besides those 3.

For example Nalbandian is the king of irregularity..

Any thoughts?

·
29,637 Posts
Roddick- he gets criticised a lot and often is quite fortunate to win some matches, but he is nearly always at the business end of tournaments.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Ferrer put together a fairly consistent record last year. so far this year, Roddick has lost only 3 matches. he also has 2 titles.
I wouldn't say Roddick is consistent this year; 'only 3 losses' Nalbandian only has 3 losses, 1 title and one runner up but he's barely consistent.

The answer to this question is Llodra. :worship:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
I wouldn't say Roddick is consistent this year; 'only 3 losses' Nalbandian only has 3 losses, 1 title and one runner up but he's barely consistent.

The answer to this question is Llodra. :worship:
i am expecting a big tournament here from Nalby. there is no way he should have lost that match to Fish.

he had him. should have just served that damn match out.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Josh Olivas.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I would have to say Roddick. He usually goes deep at every slam (except the French) and does decent everywhere else (usually).

1 - 20 of 58 Posts