Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He played like Federer and Nadal combined in one god.

NOW, LOVE HIM!!!!

Now, talking seriously, Charly played really, really good tennis, running like a hero and hitting clean winners. Deserved.

·
Registered
22,561 Posts
Wait, what?

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
I can imagine, yeah; one needs to have watched him play to understand what viruzzz said. :lol:

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Why is Simon on clay in South America? This is not helping his funk.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
viruzz, did you watched the match?

·
Registered
44,896 Posts
Why oh why did Simon go to South America?

Either way another good win for Berlocq, shame he couldn't add to his bagel count today though, would have put him even further ahead of the rest of the pack.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Why oh why did Simon go to South America?

Either way another good win for Berlocq, shame he couldn't add to his bagel count today though, would have put him even further ahead of the rest of the pack.
Why did you choose to play the ATP Buenos Aires and not the ATP Marseille?

Gilles Simon: I decided to play in South America this year for the first time because I'm 27 and I always wanted to come here. I want to play in all the countries, as many as possible, so even if Marseille is a special tournament for me, because I won it, I played it many times already and wanted to come here for the first time,

Source: fuebuena.com.ar

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
Why did you choose to play the ATP Buenos Aires and not the ATP Marseille?

Gilles Simon: I decided to play in South America this year for the first time because I'm 27 and I always wanted to come here. I want to play in all the countries, as many as possible, so even if Marseille is a special tournament for me, because I won it, I played it many times already and wanted to come here for the first time,

Source: fuebuena.com.ar
basically he went there for tourism and to bang some

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Always a good day when the former #6 pusher lose .

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Great great performance by Charlie. By far the best one of his career. Simon is not playing well but I rather give credit to Charly and admit this is the best performance I'd seen on him in his whole career.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts