Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
icicles down my spine
9,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm happy a new young gun won the big trophy, he's a really interesting player I'd like to see some more. Massive respect for the veteran Ljubo is becoming, but he's also a man of good, but not great. His results this year were fantastic, but for titles he usually comes up short. I'm voting for Croatia to get the Davis Cup though. (secretly hoping for Mario to have a carrying role so he can get some confidence and break through his glass ceiling)

At the start of TMS Paris, I was disappointed Rafa and Fed weren't there to finish their streak for the year and decide who got the upperhand. But each 4 is fabulous too and hopefully the final of the Masters Cup can be a thrilling fight to make the decision. I'm hoping for Rafa of course, but I'm afraid it'll be too high for him. The underground ain't no Miami clayish hard court ;).
But that would of course mean -assuming he and Fed win their group- Rafa has get to get past Hewitt and Roddick in either round robin or semi. :bounce: damn, I wish I could see some of that :lick:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts