Votes: 42 26.8%
  • Berdych in 3

Votes: 24 15.3%
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
13,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My head says Tomas but my heart says Rafa.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Re: Nadal vs Berdych: Who will win???

I think Berdych but I hope Rafa. Actually I don't care, either will lose to Tipsarevic in the final.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Considering that Birdshit is a nobody and a mindless ballbasher, Rafa should win easily

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Depends on how much the Birdman will be able to keep his head screwed on...

Raf in three. :angel:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

·
Registered
30,480 Posts
It will be more windy if they play the day match on Friday. In the evening the wind dies down considerably.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Tomas in 2. Go Tomas

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
negative. Nadal is going to give Berdych the same treatment he gave Blake today. Nadal owes the bastard.

Nadal in 3. make book on it.
Big diff CD, Birdshit is 22 and just coming into his prime. Blake is an over the hill piece of shit.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Big diff CD, Birdshit is 22 and just coming into his prime. Blake is an over the hill piece of shit.

well we are both going to be here. you heard it here first. Berdych is not in the same league with Nadal. never has been and never will be.

Nadal destroyed him the last 2 times they played and that is all that matters. nobody gives a fuck what Berdych might have been able to do against Nadal 100 years ago.

Nadal is confident going into this semi. dont be surprised if he takes down the choke artist in 2.

i think it will take 3 to derail Berdych. Nadal is a slow starter and may need a set to get a good read on Berdych`s serve and his game.

he will wear the tall fellow down with plenty of body blows.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts