Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I certainly wouldn't want to be the ball in this match. Andreev's forehands and Berdych's... well, EVERYTHING are incredibly fucking hard shots.

Apart from the game where Andreev got broken in the first set :)retard: performance from Andreev there), both where playing well. If Berdych continues to play like this (which is indeed a big if, seeing as he nearly always has a bullshit performance at one stage or another), I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him winning this.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Miami QF: Berdych def. Andreev 6-4, 6-4

Never been a big Berdych fan but he's proven me wrong this week. After last week's loss I didn't really think much of him but he seems to have turned things around here. :)

Straightforward victory tonight. Andreev did lead 40-15 in the 4-4 game of the second set. Ouch! :rolleyes:

Please beat Nadal Berdy!!!

EDIT: Goddammit! My finger slipped and I submitted the thread before the match ended. My apologies to everyone I've criticized for doing the same thing.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
So the match is going to be between Nadal and Berdych. I think that they are 3-3, right? Looking forward to it.

Nadal, good luck!

·
Registered
39,787 Posts
broken at 4-4 in both sets

in the first after 30-00 with 4 fh ues

in the 2nd after 40-00 but mostly because of Berdychs good play

·
Registered
35,682 Posts
So the match is going to be between Nadal and Berdych. I think that they are 3-3, right? Looking forward to it.

Nadal, good luck!
Yeah, but Berdych is 3-0 on HC, if he is on there is NOTHING Nadal can do :tape: Not this again, Rafatards.

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Good match from Birdman. Unusually composed in the match and played within himself. Should be a cracker of a match if Birdman comes to play against Nadal.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
BIRDMAN!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Must admit I suspected this to happen. Tomás seems to be in really good form over here. Glad & happy he managed to live up to my expectations.

Tomás... CONGRATS!!! :hatoff: :hug:

EDIT: oh, and not to mention... Thanks for the CASH Tomas. I could well do with it! :kiss:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Tomas Berdych actually doing something besides being the definition of mediocrity?

WTF is this shit, 2008 is a crazy year.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BIRDMAN!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Must admit I suspected this to happen. Tomás seems to be in really good form over here. Glad & happy he managed to live up to my expectations.

Tomás... CONGRATS!!! :hatoff: :hug:
Let's hope he can SUSTAIN this form for some time for once. Berdych definitely should be a permanent top 8 player.

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
If Birdshit is ON, then there is literally nothing Nadal can do to even take a set.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts