Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that nobody wanted Nico to play in my town...Anyway I decided to create my Bercy thread to cheer Nico ...:angel:

so Vamos Nico in Paris Bercy :bounce: Be the fighter you used to be and kick some butts :boxing:

ALLEZ NICO !!!

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Shoot...Lovely got here before me which means that I can't have another "I told you so..." thread.

:haha:

VAMOS NICO! (Even though I think he should be in South America right now. :tape: )

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
Maybe playing in your town will bring him luck Lovely :yeah:

I'm not asking you to win the title Nico, just win some matches please. :)

·
Could it be any harder...
19,491 Posts
He should be in South America and I should be with him but life isn't fair :angel: :lol:

Vamoos Nico!!

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
He should be in South America and I should be with him but life isn't fair :angel: :lol:

Vamoos Nico!!
True.

Poor Kid...

:hug:

He's in Europe all the time (and his fans there see him all the time). It would have been nice if you could have seen him for a change.

Life isn't fair. :sad:

Besides the fact that it wasn't a good move on his part.

·
19,491 Posts
Don't worry :hug: the next year he better reward me all this misery :eek: :rolls: .... are you reading Nico!!! you better reward me!!! :angel: :lol:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know I could sound selfish because I'm the only one who is happy to see him play the quallies :eek:

I'm sorry he didn't decide to do what you all wanted him to ...But you know he's a big boy, he doesn't need our advice ;)

·
19,491 Posts
probably late late :retard: :lol:

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Nico's draw:

(12) Nicolas Massu (CHI) vs. Edouard Roger-Vasselin (FRA)
(2) Juan-Martin del Potro (ARG) vs. Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (ESP)

I don't know...but there's a chance to reach the MD.

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Well Roger-Vallelin (never heard of him) may be doable, and we can hope that JMDP retires as he usually does every other match (I guess he has physical problems as usual...I think wrist? Not sure).

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nico against a Frenchie :unsure: Well..I think Alx and I will be the only ones to cheer for Nico :lol:
Yes JM has a wrist problem...I like him a lot and I am a bit sad JM has to play against Nico...:sad:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Nico plays third on Court 1 - matches start at 10:00 a.m. Paris time. (For me Nico's match will be around 7-8 a.m.)

VAMOS NICO!

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alx and I will be in Bercy to cheer Nico for you all :D
And if Nico reaches the main draw then Brahna and I will cheer Nico again :cool:
See ya next week :wavey:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Good luck Nico :yeah:

·
19,491 Posts
I know Roger Vassellin since I've played some Challengers this year on TT but I better shut up about my possible comments about him :scared: ... let's hope for the best :yeah:

JM retiring?!?! naaah! that never happens :rolls:

Alx, Brahna and Lovely have a nice time on Bercy and cheer Nico for all of us :hug:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
ERV is dangerous, but all the players are dangerous for Nico now...

anyway, good luck Nico to end this shitty year :yeah:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts