Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, with my friend Aurélie, we decided to go to Bercy stadium. First, we had lunch in a restaurant in Bercy-Village and then, decided to make a tour around the stadium. We went in front of the famous door when you can see the players arriving and leaving. It wasn't a stressy day because Fernando was in Basel for the final against Roger. Was only stressy by the result even if I knew that Roger would be the winner :sad:

So the players we saw :

- Davydenko, Djokovic, Malisse, Grosjean, Almagro, Acasuso, Rochus, Vliegen, Santoro, Safin, Berdych, Ginepri, Murray, Chela, Blake, Verdasco, Haas, Mahut, Soderling

Regarding Nadal, we "saw" him in his official car, in fact, he requested the car inside the stadium, M. Nadal didn't want to see the people outside I think. But, maybe it was because he was injured and didn't want to be bothered. I know that afterwards he did an interview in a French sport tv show. I've just seen that he withdrew from Paris.

Tomorrow, I'll go and see some matches, the evening matches should be great with Marat's first match and the doubles with the Bryans and Verdasco/Robredo. During the day, I think I'll watch Verdasco vs Llodra and Paulo Mathieu :lol:

·
Registered
18,903 Posts
:bounce: Enjoy your time at the tourney! ;)

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Rogi and Feña :hearts:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts