Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great result.

The French are equal opportunity when it comes to jeering.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Paris R2 Monaco Bagels Gillou 6-4 6-0

Total destruction from Juan:), Simug got a taste of another bagel in the 2nd set just like he got from Robin last year.:wavey:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
France :haha:

·
Registered
17,606 Posts
Bad day at the office for Gilles. He was exceptionally bad today. But his game can bore you to tears so.....

·
Registered
11,858 Posts
Simon :rolls:

What trash.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Simon must be relieved that the Asian swing/indoor season is over. Losses to Granollers, Edben, Mannarino, Davydenko and now Monaco to end the year.

·
Registered
21,336 Posts
Has Simon ever had a string of losses this bad?
Since losing to Murray in a close match in Bangkok, he's had a 2nd round loss to Ebden and four :eek: first round losses all to vastly inferior players. I just don't get where this is coming from. Hopefully he'll be back to his old self after the break.

·
Faithful Txurigorri
24,903 Posts
I am not even a fan of Simon but getting bageled by Monaco in indoor hard? :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
19,148 Posts
...yet he still loses winnable finals like it's nobody's business. :sad:

I am not even a fan of Simon but getting bageled by Monaco in indoor hard? :eek: :eek:
Safin got bagelled too by Monaco in 2008 in the same tournament, iirc.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
From another thread:

That's what you get for slowing down the courts. Monfils in the finals and Llodra in the semis (Tsonga didn't play) was not enough?

I hope all the frenchies bombs out early so they change it back next year.
Gasquet will get crushed by Fed tomorrow, and Tsonga will probably lose to Djokovic friday.

I'm not blaming all the losses on the courts, but it certainly didn't get any better this way.

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Wow, what a result. Gilles needs to get his head on straight.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts