Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"C’est facile de me donner un avertissement. Je suis 40ème mondial, j’ai 32 ans. Et en plus, l’arbitre ne m’avait même pas prévenu une première fois. C’est pareil quand Monfils se prend un avertissement pour dépassement contre Djokovic. C’est complètement fou ! Comment peut-on prendre un tel avertissement contre Djokovic ou Nadal, qui prennent plus de temps que n'importe qui entre les points ?"

"So easy to give me a warning. I am Nr 40 in the world, I am 32. The umpire had not pre advised me . The same when Monfils gets a warning against Djokovic. Crazy. How can you be given a warning againt Djokovic or Nadal, who are those who take the most time between points ? "

Frustrated Benneteau, except that he is wrong regarding Djokovic who has fully implemented the rule for over a year..

·
Registered
15,733 Posts
they say jealousy breeds hatred

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
I can understand the frustration. Even though apparently he is wrong about Nole, his point is valid. The higher up the ranking the more lenient the umpires are.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
what a loser. and how exactly being 32 year old is of any importance for getting the time violation warning? :spit:

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
he is right. we see rafa and novak getting over the time many times and they dont get warnings so often. but if the "others" do, they get always the warning

1 - 14 of 14 Posts