Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Janomug belongs on challenger tour. 2 lucky tournaments is all he's had.

Must be a shame to support him

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Cincy R3: Benneteau routines Janowicz 7-5 6-1

Awful from Janowicz after his first two matches in Cincy. He was not fired up here and was just dumping balls into the net. Benneteau was nothing special but was solid aka all that's needed vs Janowicz playing like shit. Oh well still some positives to take from this week and I think Jerzy will do well in Winston Salem.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
lol. Jerzy and Dimitrov both need to retire. What a joke tennis is going to be once the top 4 retire

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Pathetic player. Beats Dimitrov and totally gives up against Bennetau.

Well done Grigor, you should be ashamed of yourself right now, losing against a joke like the Polish..

·
23,063 Posts
Re: Cincy R3: Benneteau routines Janowicz 7-5 6-1

Random Benneteau Masters QF this year -- have to say, he is having a rough season, but for some reason I think now has 2 QFs in the Masters this year.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts

Glad I was not there today to see very nice boy Jerzy lose:bigcry:

Still a good week I think; points gained, lots of prize money and a Top 10 win:yippee:

Hope this gives him some confidence for Winston Salem and US Open:yeah:

And still very nice boy:hug:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The only tournaments Janowitch will be competing for next year are the Poznan and Szczecin challengers.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts

Expected outcome, Janowicz is just mug, only 4DF´s today:D and still lost, honestly he should do something if he wants to improove and have good career. Bennetou just did what he should, solid player should beat Janowicz unless he is hitting winner left-right

·
Registered
11,133 Posts

seeding at US Open :yeah:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts