Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 383 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how many of you know of him, but Becker had a very good career at Baylor University (that's in Texas). He now is trying the Challenger Circuit, lost a close match earlier this week to Jeff Morrison (who has beena pro for quite a while). I have E-Mailed with Benjamin a few times, seems like a good guy. Hope he can move up and eventually play some ATP.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I saw him play 3 matches last week on his way to win a future in Canada. He is like 550th in the ranking but he plays better than that. I enjoyed watching him play. I didn't talk to him, but he seems to be a nice guy. Taking pictures with kids, etc.
I hope too to see him play on the ATP.

·
Registered
105 Posts
He's playing that good at the moment:

Last week in Dallas he achieved the semifinals as a qualifier in singles and this week in Joplin he already got the semis - again as a qualifier (in doubles he's already in the finals)!

Wow... :)

·
Registered
959 Posts
Title in Salinas!

Becker is another 1981 German :)
Good season for him, it's interesting how he will play in Europe :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
what about Benjamin on court of INdianapolis? i think this is his best surface! Navarro Pastor is a good player on net...what about this match?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Benjamin Becker is playing in the countrywide classic at UCLA now. I watched him since last Sunday when he was still playing in the qualifying match. He won three days in a row. Unfortunately, he lost today. I really want to see him play more. He is such a good player.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Semis in Segovia. C'mon!

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Benjamin defeated Grosjean in the 2nd round at NY! :eek:

SG looked tired but a really good match of Becker. I hope he can get a match against Agassi now! ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
See? I told you guys.... Seriously, I'm so psyched for Benjamin, but I can't root against Agassi in his last Open.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow, I'm impressed. He seems very talented, I'm officially a Becker fan!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Whoa! Becker won against Agassi! It's bittersweet! :woohoo: :crying2: Nice job Becker! :rolls:

1 - 20 of 383 Posts