Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thw draw is out and Guille will play with Brzezcki , old the good luck for you Guille and thank you for write in the forum!!!
:wavey:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Finally.
Fantastic news!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
vamos guillermo! :banana: :banana: :banana:

october will be the month of argentine comebacks: first nalby's return to the top of the world and then guille's return to a tennis court.

·
Registered
142 Posts
omg i am so excited for his comeback! Do you know wether there'll be a livescore?
but he is playing the number 3 seed... i hope that's gonna go well!

·
Registered
8,096 Posts
I'm so so so so happy!!!!!! :woohoo: happy beyond words! anyone have the draw or an oop? :D

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
mariano puerto is the only other player who has ever achieved anything in the whole draw... alberto martin is in there too...

i know what he means that this is a good place to start! :angel: VAMOS GUILLE!

·
Registered
3,327 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
If Guille succeed to win the whole tournament is not too bad either, is it? :p

Vamos Guillermo! :worship:

·
on clouds...
13,407 Posts
I am also so excited to see how Guille will do in his first match :yippee: :yippee:

Vamos Guille :yeah: Hope this will be the beginning of the "new" Guille ;)

·
Registered
15,596 Posts
Obviously i hope he can do really well, but we shouldn't expect too much especially with the draw. VAMOS!

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Obviously i hope he can do really well, but we shouldn't expect too much especially with the draw. VAMOS!
true, with a draw like that - a virtual wimbledon of champions past - he better be careful where he walks. :lol: i dont mean to chuckle, but ...if he cant slice up this cast of motley characters, even without playing for a whole year, his future as a competitor is definitely in doubt, IMO. i mean...he's gotta start winning at SOME point, or its over, so this belo horizonte sure would be at the top of the list of places to start if you didnt want to get intimidated.

i ALWAYS admire your willingness to give a lot of credit to those top 200-300 tennis players, and it makes the accomplishments of being a top 10/top 5 potential player like coria that much more astounding -- but i dont think that he, unlike them, will keep playing if he's going to be at their level. So this #3 seed today is ranked 125, 2 of the top 3 seeds are argentinian so they should have natural coria-fear in their blood - so he better whoop ass!!! :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts