Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Forget it, no come back is possible for this guy

Votes: 14 25.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coria can't find his way back... he is now playing this YEC for Challenger series, and yesterday this 19 year old boy just blew him off the court. Though Bellucci seems to be a rising star for brazilians, he is way off the level Coria used to have a couple of years ago. El Mago will play today against Roitman cause the tournament uses the not so popular RR system, but I can't see a much different result coming his way... What should Coria do?

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Curse of the clay champions, there's no much you can do...

·
Registered
577 Posts
He is too young to give up....I really believe if he gets a few wins under his belt..his confidence will come back....He needs to have the courage to perserver and his fans need to support him..You can't win if you don't play.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Again, he lost today vs Escopeta Roitman, but he won a set :D

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
Realistically these are the first matches in how many months for Coria? MANY.
I bet his expectations were low as well :shrug:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
and he looked like he didn't care at all, at least in the beginning of the 1st set. When I saw that midget looking like "who cares" about the match I just changed channel. He lost his two first services because of 6 df. Roitman only had to score a point in each game. Disgusting.

·
Registered
32,550 Posts
20+ double faults in an exhibition match, imagine what happens when the pressure is on...I just can't understand how somebody can serve so bad all the time? :shrug:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts