·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you're welcome ;)

·
Registered
831 Posts
have you already met one of them? or spoken to them?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I said something to Tom, Christophe and Justine :) but it was short! I know Filip Dewulf peronaly and with him I talk regulary ;)

·
Registered
831 Posts
fleemke² said:
I said something to Tom, Christophe and Justine :) but it was short! I know Filip Dewulf peronaly and with him I talk regulary ;)
ok I'm so jealous, I've never seen them irl!! only on the tele and in newspapers etc.. :eek:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
freakske said:

ok I'm so jealous, I've never seen them irl!! only on the tele and in newspapers etc.. :eek:
I'm playing interclub with Filips girlfriend :eek: ;) :p

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no just lucky ;)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looooool I got the e-mailadresses of Johan Van Herck and Tom Vanhoudt :) They were in the mail that I got from Filip :D

And 2ace2 ... can't you arrange some tickets for me for the AO next year? ;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ok, I'll tell you the story. So this girl used to live in Brussels and she has a Flemish mother and a Walloon father. Both are vets, and because the father teaches at the university of Liege, they moved to Tongeren (in Limburg), because that's a lot closer. The Rochus brother are related from the side of the girl's father.
:D

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2ace2 said:
Ok, I'll tell you the story. So this girl used to live in Brussels and she has a Flemish mother and a Walloon father. Both are vets, and because the father teaches at the university of Liege, they moved to Tongeren (in Limburg), because that's a lot closer. The Rochus brother are related from the side of the girl's father.
:D
naais :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts