Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
61,258 Posts
Re: Beijing SF: Marin Cilic schools Legenda 6-4 6-3

Ljubicic was so bad. Didn't serve very well, and was murdered in rallies. He was pushing, and he's just too slow to do that.

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Ljubo should retire. Against an opponent that can return decently and enter rallies, his slowness is evident. He just looks old.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Ljubi :sad:

·
Registered
14,673 Posts
Cilic! :yeah:

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
Good stuff from Cilic, let´s hope it´s not a tease and that he´s finally starting to develop as the huge player he should be

·
Banned
8,385 Posts
Ljubo should retire. Against an opponent that can return decently and enter rallies, his slowness is evident. He just looks old.
Yeah he should retire after reaching semifinal and final back-to-back tournaments, cant you young midgets just stfu when u have nothing good to say? :lol:

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
hope ivan stays in the game as long as possible.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
I wonder why no one said "Revenge is a dish best served cold" in this thread.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Ljubicic had excellent last two weeks, Marin needed this more, although I doubt he can do much damage against Berdych

·
Registered
22,570 Posts
Ljubicic is twice the player Mugin will ever be.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
MTS is a sick internet community, but enormous hate Cilic gets, just insane?? for what?? Being quiet,boring and for not showing emotions? For his on/off, hit and miss game? What has this guy ever done to deserve so much hate, and I am not even a big Cilic fan.. Only things i dislike about him is his disastrous serve percantage and non-existing net game,but he is a down to earth guy, not everybody can be carismatic like Safin or Goran; get over it...

·
Registered
22,570 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
Legenda :bigcry:

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
MTS is a sick internet community, but enormous hate Cilic gets, just insane?? for what?? Being quiet,boring and for not showing emotions? For his on/off, hit and miss game? What has this guy ever done to deserve so much hate, and I am not even a big Cilic fan.. Only things i dislike about him is his disastrous serve percantage and non-existing net game,but he is a down to earth guy, not everybody can be carismatic like Safin or Goran; get over it...
Make me like Cilic for some reasons...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts