Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beijing R1: [WC] Feliciano López def. [7] Borna Ćorić 7-5 5-7 7-5 (Saved 3 MPs)

Ćorić was 5-2 up in the 1st set and had match points at 5-4 in the 3rd, when Feliciano was serving to stay in the match. :lol:
Nice to see López getting a win, but struggling with mugs like Borna is not a good sign. Winnable R2 and a chance to improve his ranking, not used to see Feliciano outside top 60.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Re: Beijing R1: [WC] Feliciano López def. [7] Borna Ćorić 7-5 5-7 7-5 (Saved 3 MPs)

Coric seems to be struggling post-USO. The indoor courts don't really suit his playstyle that much however.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Re: Beijing R1: [WC] Feliciano López def. [7] Borna Ćorić 7-5 5-7 7-5 (Saved 3 MPs)

Borna :sad:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts

Coric actually has back injury, I don't understand why he didn't retire vs Norrie or why he played today at all.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts

NextGen player beaten by semi-retired washed up Deliciano after having MPs :haha:

And it's not Ćorić, it's Čorić :grin2:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts

Why are you laughing :???, Beijing is indeed outdoor tournament

Coric actually has back injury, I don't understand why he didn't retire vs Norrie or why he played today at all.
Nooo:sad:

·
Registered
11,071 Posts

Any day when Coric loses is a good day for humanity. Get him out of there.

·
23,064 Posts

I think people are confused here. Tokyo was an outdoor tournament, BUT has to go indoors due to preparations for Tokyo 2020. Beijing is always an outdoor tournament. I guess it's kinda interesting to have simultaneous 500's on different surfaces (although Acapulco and Dubai was an example of that before, I think).

·
Registered
2,161 Posts

Old Feli's still got it! :yeah: A very surprising win indeed.

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Why are you laughing :???, Beijing is indeed outdoor tournament
Lmfao you think it is an indoor tournament :happy:
I laugh because your response completely destroyed that guy's argument. Of course Beijing is played outdoors, I wasn't laughing at you. :boxing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts