6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anderson:)
winners all over the place:)

Classy Roddick:eek:

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Didn`t find any stream of this match but pretty surprising how many breaks have been in 2 sets between these two guys

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Great performance by Anderson, who had nearly twice as much winners as UEs. In contrary to Pusher Duck, who was in full pushing mode.
Hope to see a lot more of Kevin this week, he looked really impressive on this court.

Lots of drama in that second set, including umpire yapping & a nice loud racket smash from the Usual Suspect - as well as a double choke at the tail end of the set when at first Anderson failed to serve it out and got broken back... only to take that rebreak back immediately from Roddick.
Entertaining stuff. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
oh, my...

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Andrew :facepalm:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Still surprises me that there have been so many Federer is done threads, but never a ARod is done thread (I presume). Is it because it's already a foregone conclusion or that he was never actually in the oven?

Well it's time to stick a fork in this raw duck.

Reactions: timafi

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Still surprises me that there have been so many Federer is done threads, but never a ARod is done thread (I presume). Is it because it's already a foregone conclusion or that he was never actually in the oven?
Both. :shrug:

·
Registered
59,362 Posts
What happened to the Roddick serve in just the last year (I haven't forgiven Ferrer for losing to him)

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
DickRod is horrible :eek: Federer has declined a lot but his serve has stayed (except when he has back problems). Surprising duck's serve has fallen so far, even though people have been predicting it would give him injuries his whole career.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts