Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kohli def. Zemlja 67 76 75

Unbelievable performance from Kohlschreiber - Again!

He is just cruising to the Main Draw - only playing 50% of his potential :D
Seriously his form is miserable... :sad:

·
Registered
59,365 Posts
Re: Kohli def. Zemlja 67 76 75

So completely gone physically, still has so so much fight.
was huge choke, sure but kohli has huge amounts of will to win

·
Registered
11,133 Posts
Re: Kohli def. Zemlja 67 76 75

i guess no entering top100 this year, Grega :shrug:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Kohlschreiber served for the first set at *5-3 and lost to 15, including hitting a double fault. Served at 39% in the first set which cost him. Was 6-7 *2-5 down and saved two match points at 6-7 *4-5 and a match-point at 6-7 *5-6. Was 1-*3 down in the second set tiebreaker and came back to win it.

Third set he struggled on serve and was taken to at least 30/deuce in all but two service games, and was down 0-15 in all but one. Saved break point at 2-2, then lost serve at 4-4, going down 0-40, recovering two break points but not the third. Broke back to love for 5-5, and then saved another break point and a deuce second serve for 6-*5 third set lead. Then he broke to 30 to win the match.

Major fight from Philipp but the game isn't there. Determination is, however, and he deserves a ton of credit for pulling this out.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
What a damn fight. I'm proud he fought so hard and did not gave up. Just fight my boy and then one day the game comes back, trust me. It can't be all gone! :)

·
Registered
14,669 Posts
Kohli! :yeah:

·
Registered
19,325 Posts
Wow i couldn't believe Kohly is ever really fighting but he proved me wrong against both De Voest and Zemlja

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
is this fighter really kohli?

..well i guess when your game has fallen apart as badly as his has fighting is all you have

·
Registered
10,190 Posts
Very nice choke, Grega!
Served for the match in both sets.

:mad: :stupid:

Kavcic would beat him in 2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts