Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolute horrible performance from Kohli
Berdych just need to keep the ball in play and Kohli will figure out a way to dump the ball into the net

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Thats what happens when you have no confidence, no form and your serve doesn't work against a Top 10 player.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Berdych nice come back since Injury

·
Registered
582 Posts
Kohli is finished as a player.
He puts every damn forehand in the middle of the net and the backhand got ridicously worse in the last 2 years or so.
A few years ago he was a joy to watch, nowadays he is just a horrible player.

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
Berdych has a shot at the title here.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Kohli been slumping too deep this year,his bad form is quite unprecedented in this year,but I've no idea what went wrong.

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Mugshreiber is horrible, if Gaygay, Mugshreiber, Mugwrinka, and Mugzhny are the representatives of a 1 handed bh on tour, no wonder it's dying :fiery:

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Mugshreiber is horrible, if Gaygay, Mugshreiber, Mugwrinka, and Mugzhny are the representatives of a 1 handed bh on tour, no wonder it's dying :fiery:
Isn't Youhznhy doing well though?

Kohli giving a Donald Young like performance :sad:

Anyways, go Berdych! :hearts: Win the whole thing :cheerleader:

·
Premium Member
29,538 Posts
No worries, we still have Legenda. :bowdown:

Reactions: Topspindoctor

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
wow, whay a beatdown!

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
I saw this coming when I saw Mugschreiber struggling with some unknown challenger mug, relying on an epic choke in order to win.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts