Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,991 Posts
Well today I will sound very aggressive against Djokovic, but I hope he just did not think he is making yoga but just used some asana to stretch....

Because he does everything wrong putting power in asana when you should put breathing to relax the body.

Maybe he does not want to feel relaxed in pre match ?

But you are right when yoga is correctly done, it is a wonderfull way of learning how to endure pain and stress with breathing to calm down your body.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Most of them looks ok/whatever, just a bunch of stupid ones at :42 and 1:06.
(stupid= unnecessarily convoluted)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Djokovic is the best athlete in the world today, the supreme champion in the most challenging difficult sport. Those stretches are very valuable insights, he is very balanced and agile. Surpised he let this be filmed and shown to pubic, Fed and Rafa will surely steal these stretch concepts and copy in secrecy )

Reactions: Johnny Groove

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Well today I will sound very aggressive against Djokovic, but I hope he just did not think he is making yoga but just used some asana to stretch....

Because he does everything wrong putting power in asana when you should put breathing to relax the body.

Maybe he does not want to feel relaxed in pre match ?

But you are right when yoga is correctly done, it is a wonderfull way of learning how to endure pain and stress with breathing to calm down your body.
He's about to try to win a tennis match, not smoke some pot and fall asleep looking at abstract art.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts