Brutal.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
And why does Becker give him attention?

·
Banned
348 Posts
What is the date of this? Is it new? This is fast turning into my favorite feud of tennis. Remember when Becker called Kyrgios a rat?

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is the date of this? Is it new? This is fast turning into my favorite feud of tennis. Remember when Becker called Kyrgios a rat?
This is an instagram post from 11h ago.

Reactions: INFJ

·
justice for all
15,154 Posts
I mean two silly attention whores going after one another is not really surprising.

What's surprising is people (including MTF) giving them attention they beg for.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hated because he's rated ultimately.

·
Registered
16,318 Posts
Lmao did he really say that?

Bahahahaha

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
16,318 Posts
What a legend this Boris.

And has the balls to say stuff like this umpire is nice on the eyes (USO Final) and all the feminists get angry on social media hahaha

Old school Boris. Still saying the things that have been demonized by the SJW crowd.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
I don't get why Becker feels it worth his time
It took Boris Becker no more than 5 seconds to write that message. Don't worry about his time.

Boris Becker is a great bloke. He just says what he wants and he has something Nick Kyrgios desperately desires but could only ever dream of - charisma.

·
justice for all
15,154 Posts
It took Boris Becker no more than 5 seconds to write that message. Don't worry about his time.

Boris Becker is a great bloke. He just says what he wants and he has something Nick Kyrgios desperately desires but could only ever dream of - charisma.
Well, he also has 6 grand slam titles. That’s exactly 6 more than Kyrgios has.
EDIT: but maybe Kyrgios can boast he has more followers on Twitter (not sure about it either)

1 - 20 of 91 Posts