Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
14,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today I took the train from Los Angeles to San Diego, and the landscape was beautiful! We went by awesome cliffs and beautiful beaches. We got mooned too by 4 guys all standing in a row! it was quite hot.

When I got to the San Diego Old Town station my sister picked me up and we went straight to Boomers, which is a mini amusement park type thing. This is where my nephews bday party was held. It was a lot of fun and the kid, who just turned 7, made out like a bandit!

I am at my sisters apartment right now waiting for my BF to come pick me up and take me back to LA for a rave I am spinning at tonight, so hopefully he gets here on time. Its just a short 2 hour set but this is my first gig in a while, like a month and a half or something! hope everything goes smoothly.

Andy lost this morning and I can see in GM some people are doubting whether or not the guy was injured. Please give me a fucking break. I am going to say this, and I mean this with every fiber of my being. If you think that Andy was faking his injury then you are some kind of fucking moron. Anyone who ever saw Pete Sampras play knows that you can serve with an injury. If the injury is right, your serve may not be effected, but your movement may be. Get over yourselves.

I don't like or dislike ivan ljubicic, but the guy has got game. but some of the posters on here make it really hard to be neutral about the subject. Come on you guys, every player whether its Roddick or Ljubicic, Murray or Djokovic, deserves some respect. Well, every player except Rusedski of course.

wow, this blog is long. for once it wasn't for the vcash!

FUCK :)

G

·
0 Posts
Good Luck for tonight and I don't think Andy is faking. :hug: I just hope he will be fit for Shanghai and will kick some butts. ;)

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
poor greg ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts