Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a live stream of the GBR vs. Switzerland Davis Cup match?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,258 Posts
Nah, but try TV:lol::p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Federer_Express said:
Nah, but try TV:lol::p
There's no way it would be on TV in the US man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nevermind, I got it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,208 Posts
Grinder said:
There's a problem.

I'm sure you are watching cars at Eurosport France rigth now, and the problem is in the last 24 hours are only broadcasting cars, and this means this isn't a live stream, it's a video, and they are repeating the same video a lot of times...

When i saw that there was a live stream for Eurosport i was very surprised because it's one of the things more searched on internet, and after hours and hours watching only cars i noticed that this is a fake stream and Eurosport live stream will continue to be something to search .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I looked on their TV Schedule and that's what their really playing, MotoGP
 

·
_._._._._._
Joined
·
72,524 Posts
Grinder said:
Does anyone know where I can find a live stream of the GBR vs. Switzerland Davis Cup match?
The BBC usually stream sports that they're showing on tv, but usually only make them accessable to people in the UK. I dunno if there's a way you can get around it :shrug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
adee-gee said:
The BBC usually stream sports that they're showing on tv, but usually only make them accessable to people in the UK. I dunno if there's a way you can get around it :shrug:
Thanks man, i got it :)
 

·
_._._._._._
Joined
·
72,524 Posts
Is the Switzerland vs Great Britain match on Eurosport? I've got a racing cars report yeah.

By the way, you want to see Andy Murray beating Federer don't you, thats why you're desperate for coverage :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
adee-gee said:
By the way, you want to see Andy Murray beating Federer don't you, thats why you're desperate for coverage :p

haha, that's right
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,684 Posts
adee-gee said:
Is the Switzerland vs Great Britain match on Eurosport? I've got a racing cars report yeah.

By the way, you want to see Andy Murray beating Federer don't you, thats why you're desperate for coverage :p
No, Eurosport isn't showing this Davis Cup tie this weekend at all. All the tennis you got on Eurosport this weekend is WTA Beijing.

Only BBC and Swiss TVs are airing the matches live.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,359 Posts
I get a choice of watching this on BBC2 or Croatia-Russia on Sky. :cool: Should be entertaining, I've never been able to see any of Federer's DC matches beside the ones in Australia, and Federer-Murray will be a good, tight contest for the first couple of sets, I reckon. Federer will probably pull away in either the third or fourth, but I can see a battle initially.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,258 Posts
It's on TSR2 too
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
19,258 Posts
Murray, kill Roger:rocker2: :hug:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top